preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Considering that according to Graphtreon inceton gained ~ 1500 patreons the last 6 months, I'd assume your point is invalid. Though it's a bit more nuanced than that because there are more than one games in active development. Also the ntr account is way newer than the main one and it's also on the rise.
It absolutely retarted to think that patreon numbers are rising because one little hidden non-canon custom ntr scene. His main account has no ntr games at all. People who complain about adding a NTR scene doesn't think his games are trash so they cannot be patron anymore. Just because they complain about something Inceton does, doesn't mean they stop playing his non-ntr games. I'm a patron of him myself because of Mia. But I still heavily criticized his actions of adding that custom ntr scene into the Echoes of Lust main game. Still I cannot say it ruined the whole game for me because the game is still 99% MC fucking everything that moves lol. It's still an awesome game despite one hidden ntr scene. Again just because I criticized his decision add this into the main game, doesn't mean game is trash now

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Threw up a bit in my mouth. That girl is such a bitch that i remember her despite not having touched this in months.

Also, i don't get the clamor about the ntr scene. This girl's path is all about her cucking the MC with her bitch friend. That she got blackmailed by a fatso sometime in the past is divine justice.
Except it didn't actually happen. That scene is not canon confirmed by Inceton himself. It's a 500 dollar custom scene for a customer

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust 2 S2E7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Except it didn't actually happen. That scene is not canon confirmed by Inceton himself. It's a 500 dollar custom scene for a customer
Shame. Would've unironically given her a legitimate reason to be such a bitch.

But anyway, you missed the point methinks. That girl cucks you all game, and you're forced to be a simp to her to advance the main plot. If it was some other girl i'd get it, but who cares about that scene since it involved solely her.

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Where is the NOPY link???!!!! :mad: All the links on Pg.1 are so slow and Mega isn't much better with the download size limit!

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Bruh no NOPY link? How the fuck are we supposed to download a 10gb game? It will take me a day to download it from the other websites.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
and the other sites are slooooowwwwwww... 8 hrs for 10g? pass
actually the other sites are fine, the reason why "it's slow" is due to the fact that it just came out and everyone is downloading so it causes slow down, i have experienced this on ALL sites mega, nopy you name it, depending on how many people download a file at the same time the download speed varies widely even on nopy my download speed varies from 30mb/s to 700kb/s when i download right after a new update

*edit
if you are using a WIN or LINUX there is also a torrent

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes