Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
In the very beginning of S2 there is a scene with Jessica where she offers you handjob, footjob, assjob and titjob. If you have bonus content unlocked and try every option without cuming, there will be blowjob
That scene doesn't get added to the phone though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anybody know where the save files go for this game on a mac device? Lost mine somehow :/ Thanks in advance!
- cmd + spacebar
- Type "terminal" then open the application
- Type "open ~/Library/Renpy/" then hit "Return" or "Enter" depending on what you have on your keyboard.
- Look for the folder labeled "LustTheory2-1536575576" The numbers at the end will likely be different for you.

Hope this helps!!

wexxhwzftcivodshal

Jul 1, 2021
- cmd + spacebar
- Type "open ~/Library/Renpy/" then hit "Return" or "Enter" depending on what you have on your keyboard.
- Look for the folder labeled "LustTheory2-1536575576" The numbers at the end will likely be different for you.

Hope this helps!!
Appreciate it a lot, thank you. Finally found it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP

kakelaar

Jan 16, 2019
- cmd + spacebar

Hope this helps!!
Found them also but how can I open them/ import it to the game?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Found them also but how can I open them/ import it to the game?
Your computer should take of that when you open the game since that's where they're loaded from. Now importing other peoples saves into your game, you simply just drag the file(s) into said folder.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Quite a disappointing update in my opinion.

I'm not one to screech "NTR reeeeeee!" But I really don't like the whole cloning / MMF threesome stuff, and it seems the episode's entire purpose was to jam that concept into a scene with each girl.

What's even worse is that this was done at the expense of character progression. The pattern was 1) go see each girl, 2) duplicate, 3) girl becomes brainless sex machine, 4) MMF / MMFF scene

I guess what bothers me about it is that the girls didn't seem to have any agency. It's the same reason I dislike games with mind-control themes/abilities. It's just boring.
I agree on these points.

The update kinda ruined the game for me, I mean, the only one disturbed (for a split second) by the clone presence was yourself, the girls acted like it was nothing. For reasons like this that I don't like fantasy, magic, goddess, supernatural or any other nonsense like that.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I like sex scenes in the episode. But yeah, whenever they see MC cloned, girls become hentai girls all of the sudden. One with Elizabeth and one with Jessica is fine. But double teaming every single girl and creampie is some hentai level stuff.

Also, I cant tell you how much I hate that I cant activate bonus scene because they decided that you have absolutely no choice when to start this update. I tried another save and still gives me this update when I enter room in the morning.

Reactions: OldMoonSong

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Still not nailed Amy at the party but all the otehr paths say they're blocked until I complete a special event - what is this even what am I missing?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to start a special event in the game. I do everything as described in the description, but the special event does not start.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The update kinda ruined the game for me, I mean, the only one disturbed (for a split second) by the clone presence was yourself, the girls acted like it was nothing.
But yeah, whenever they see MC cloned, girls become hentai girls all of the sudden. One with Elizabeth and one with Jessica is fine. But double teaming every single girl and creampie is some hentai level stuff.
This is why the Multiple Shadow Clone jutsu was forbidden in Naruto. Imagine the amount of 'damage' they could've done to women with this shit.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wicked 035

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I dislike games that allow for NPC mapping but then mostly discard the elections. For example with the incest patch on the MC and his sisters refer to their Mom as Elizabeth. Breaks the immersion for me.
This patch changes the dialogue to have the reference be to Mom.

Not forward compatible! I updated the text of the game so the next update will need a new patch.

Mom.JPG

Reactions: Lgn332 and Corambis

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I rarely play this game, but decided to start back up again, cause hey, new content.

Its well made and fun. I'm not super happy witht he cloning, but its the Dev's choice. My only complaint, is that the MC was juuuuuuuust deciding to stop having meaningless sex that was keeping him miserable and instead better himself, but then he discovers he can double team Ellie and decides to fuck everything that moves instead.

I will say, i'm intrigued by the overarching mystery though. Is he in a simulation? That would kind of suck for an ending, so i hope not.

Reactions: Soggy Bread
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes