KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
my game keep crash no error msg each time watching Megan video she wank on phone. how to bypass this ? TQ

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, can you tell me if they is suppoed to be a new content? Because i downloader the new patch and i'm playing the sames scenes that previous updates, is this normal?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hi all, can you tell me if they is suppoed to be a new content? Because i downloader the new patch and i'm playing the sames scenes that previous updates, is this normal?
did you exp game crash while watching Megan on phone ?

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
I have an issue with my phone no longer showing up in game so i can no longer progress. anyone know a fix?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If I clone myself before I go to bed and wake up to find that my clone ate the last of my cereal, then I'm not magically full of food. I'm still hungry. My clone is full, but their experience of eating the food and being full is not mine. Even if I had watched them eat it, my experience would be of watching them eat, and not having eaten it myself. It doesn't matter that they are technically me.
While in the game they are a direct duplicate of yourself, an actual clone would not be. It would be the same as if you'd had a biological twin at birth. Genetically the same, but an entirely separate individual.

They stopped being entirely me once they split off. Unless I was somehow physically in control of both bodies at once, there is stuff going on that I am not directly a part of. Hence, it feels like I'm being left out of it, whether it is eating that cereal, or banging one orifice on a woman while my clone does another. It's always going to come down to there being an "other guy" in the bed with you and the woman.
I won't argue that. I guess the real question comes down to the MC being an idiot and constantly making the double disappear after the act is completed. Does the (now singular) MC contain memories of fucking both women, or from both positions with the same woman? Which one constitutes the Real MC? Did he fuck Jessica or Elizabeth? Did he creampie Zoe or Megan? Post-disappearance, are both girls dripping goo?

Despite the pleasure holes, there are a lot of holes in how this was executed, and even more in the answers department. That said, if I could have magically duplicated myself to DP my highschool girlfriend, i totally would have. She'd have been into it, and I certainly wouldn't be worried about whether or not she'd like the other guy more. ;)

Of all the girls in this game, though, I'm only mildly disappointed that Chloe didn't get "the treatment". If there was any character who it seems would thoroughly enjoy it, it would be her.

Reactions: DADIANA

Cerber1984

Oct 23, 2017
How can I activate hint system? completely stuck after the MC had sex with Megan. Can't talk with anyone after going to the sex shop and upsetting Sophie.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
While in the game they are a direct duplicate of yourself, an actual clone would not be. It would be the same as if you'd had a biological twin at birth. Genetically the same, but an entirely separate individual.

I won't argue that. I guess the real question comes down to the MC being an idiot and constantly making the double disappear after the act is completed. Does the (now singular) MC contain memories of fucking both women, or from both positions with the same woman? Which one constitutes the Real MC? Did he fuck Jessica or Elizabeth? Did he creampie Zoe or Megan? Post-disappearance, are both girls dripping goo?

Despite the pleasure holes, there are a lot of holes in how this was executed, and even more in the answers department. That said, if I could have magically duplicated myself to DP my highschool girlfriend, i totally would have. She'd have been into it, and I certainly wouldn't be worried about whether or not she'd like the other guy more. ;)

Of all the girls in this game, though, I'm only mildly disappointed that Chloe didn't get "the treatment". If there was any character who it seems would thoroughly enjoy it, it would be her.
Chloe probably would've asked the MC if he can create a third clone so they can triple team her. Probably more so they can gangbang her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Harnor

Jun 21, 2021
Im stuck on Jessicas path, cant seem to gett past the night thing whit Chloe on the couch, and all the other girls the hint thing just tells me to do speciall events, have looked threw the "spoilers" and guids but cant find them or activate them so i can move on. Do i need to download S1 and start there or do i need to start over and do the girls in a specific order?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes