yanh

Jul 17, 2018
that was most lewd and same most boring episode, it was 20min of hitting triple button on mouse, it even hurt I had to switch time to time to space, and I did not save... means this game is over for me, will not hit space next 20 min to get next "normal" update

sikiyim

Jul 16, 2021
I have completed all my stories but I still need to do Freeze Day to unlock more but I don't even have a storyline started with Amy yet. Is there anyway I can still trigger this? (FIXED)

Poisonarrows

Jun 10, 2020
Just started season 2 but having a really hard time getting into it. I think what made season 1 so great, was the amazing voice acting. It set it apart from most VNs because of it. Guess I'll have to wait for its completion and voice acting additions before I continue.

Reactions: matixlol79

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well...I just started this game (season 1)and I'm already stuck with the "bathroom" tag at the top of the screen everywhere I go. It begins well... :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Wait. So again this company goes and starts a second game before finishing the current one.

First they had My sister Mia and corrupting Jennifer. Then they gave up on Jennifer and gave it to a different studio to focus on Mia. But now they are again starting a second project before finishing Mia.

Do I remember correctly?
TRUE DRESS These updates.

OG_TRX

Aug 9, 2020
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
11-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>12-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the PC mouse in your room in the morning (Currently bugged, need cheat menu/mod to access)
12-S2.E8 Nursed Back To Health- I was able to... Click on the Phone on MC's Desk in MC's room in the morning ...in order to access it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here made one more for you guys, since each time ppl saying that is not working
Hi there,

About season 1, I see in this post there are 5 hidden events, and it was good so far, but I just saw a while ago on Mc's phone, there is 8 hidden events. Can I find a full list somewhere or it's just as easy to find, like waiting a few seconds before clicking on the text box like some other events?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi there,

About season 1, I see in this post there are 5 hidden events, and it was good so far, but I just saw a while ago on Mc's phone, there is 8 hidden events. Can I find a full list somewhere or it's just as easy to find, like waiting a few seconds before clicking on the text box like some other events?
yeah the 5 were listed whom ever made original list
on bottom of it got rest

Toilet tissue, toilet bowl, toy in the bedroom.

zero fucks days: toilet paper and toilets in home bathroom
perfect day: toy bike in mc room
also there isnt any other full list for s1, list is only for those 1st 5 , most are in bathroom anyway

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yeah the 5 were listed whom ever made original list
on bottom of it got rest

Toilet tissue, toilet bowl, toy in the bedroom.

zero fucks days: toilet paper and toilets in home bathroom
perfect day: toy bike in mc room
also there isnt any other full list for s1, list is only for those 1st 5 , most are in bathroom anyway
ok, yeah I misread. I thought it was part of the 5th event Thanks

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes