sikiyim

Jul 16, 2021
I have completed all my stories but I still need to do Freeze Day to unlock more. Is there anyway I can still trigger this?

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I 'm stuck i i'm in the scenes that you start with Eillie(At school), she askes how did you know it was me.
You can chose an answer, Then you do scene with her and another you(So you have an doppelganger).

You then do some scenes with the teacher, the mother, and then also with Jessica, then Sophie and then Amy.
Then the problems starts, you will gets scenes with Megan and Zoe, well eveyhing fine at the end you life with the 2 of them in bed.

Then i get the message Error//:Synapse Overload_ _ , Emergency Reboot failed and i'm back at the main screen ?

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I 'm stuck i i'm in the scenes that you start with Eillie(At school), she askes how did you know it was me.
You can chose an answer, Then you do scene with her and another you(So you have an doppelganger).

You then do some scenes with the teacher, the mother, and then also with Jessica, then Sophie and then Amy.
Then the problems starts, you will gets scenes with Megan and Zoe, well eveyhing fine at the end you life with the 2 of them in bed.

Then i get the message Error//:Synapse Overload_ _ , Emergency Reboot failed and i'm back at the main screen ?
its part of the game itself. it marks the end of the update.

Reactions: Schipp1988

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi! I play Echo of Lust 1-10, so the first part of this renamed game Lust of Theory, and... well, I came across this, and I wonder what drug the devs took

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

here made one more for you guys, since each time ppl saying that is not working
Hi there,

About the hidden events of season 2, this one in particular: 0) Hidden Event "Jessica Blowjob"
I did it right at the beginning, just before the first free roam. Jess gave the Mc a BJ, but (yes, there's always a "BUT") It doesn't show up on the Mc's phone. Is this a bug or do I have to do it again later? Or maybe the zero means it's not really a hidden event?I don't get it, cause it would be 13 and not 12 events!?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi there,

About the hidden events of season 2, this one in particular: 0) Hidden Event "Jessica Blowjob"
I did it right at the beginning, just before the first free roam. Jess gave the Mc a BJ, but (yes, there's always a "BUT") It doesn't show up on the Mc's phone. Is this a bug or do I have to do it again later? Or maybe the zero means it's not really a hidden event?I don't get it, cause it would be 13 and not 12 events!?
not sure bout that , also with this version is bit hard to check since last update just scroll true the end
but if its hidden purposely or bugged, you can always access those events via universal cheat mod, poped on page 1

also yeah i see now which one you mean,
they say as hidden event tho its not among hidden events, not sure where is that one cause is not among jess events also which kind off should be since is story and not hidden, you get bj when you do all those 4 after
maybe they will add when ever remastered version will come with voice over and all, when season gona be finished who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
not sure bout that , also with this version is bit hard to check since last update just scroll true the end
but if its hidden purposely or bugged, you can always access those events via universal cheat mod, poped on page 1

also yeah i see now which one you mean,
they say as hidden event tho its not among hidden events, not sure where is that one cause is not among jess events also which kind off should be since is story and not hidden, you get bj when you do all those 4 after
maybe they will add when ever remastered version will come with voice over and all, when season gona be finished who knows
Ok I see what you mean and yes I know 0x52 Mod. That's cool and all, but I would only use this kind of mod at the end if something, a bug or anything were to mess the game up. Anyway thanks for enlightening me

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I see what you mean and yes I know 0x52 Mod. That's cool and all, but I would only use this kind of mod at the end if something, a bug or anything were to mess the game up. Anyway thanks for enlightening me
so far havent bugged yet, and its just 1 file doesnt overwrite anything you can drop it in and out when ever you like, its useful to see not just with events but normal missions what you got left, or when update comes whats new

only thing that causes issues or crashes with this game from time to time is if you use unren dev console , if in this case starts to crash just have to move files out and later in again or just if lazy ignore the issue, can skip cg or 2 with it this way tho

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes