DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Playing season 1, and the pegging option dialogue feels like such a cop out, if you're not going to be serious about it, don't include it as an option, it will just piss people off. Sophie's reaction that it's disappointing is spot on.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Idk if its been discussed here before but has anyone realized that, after the sex scene with Sophie with our clone, the boss comes up with a weapon. MC says "zero divided by one" instead of "whats zero divided by one". So time must not have stopped. Later on MC hears gunshot from the inside. I wonder if real mc got shot and we continue as clone.

another thing that got my curiosity is if the duplication is MC's himself from the day right before days start to reset.
The game got really tricky and i think all the mystery should be solved at next update and there is no need for season 3.
MC didn't get shot at all. Sophie on the other hand may have unfortunately been turned into a human version of swiss cheese considering her boss came in with a tommy gun.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and Echbert

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really don’t understand why the hell the MC is acting like an idiot when visiting Angel and Annie? why the hell did he climb an Angel the first time? what did he forget under Angel's skirt the second time? that he doesn't have much sex that he got under Annie's mother's skirt? This is the part of the game that annoys me. finally, why didn't he explain to Annie that he saw an Angel in a depraved house? in my opinion, the experience of his life should already tell him what to do and what not to do. but with the tenacity of a rhinoceros he mows down time after time. is he really a moron? further - when Angel said that she does not tolerate hypocrites, why didn't he shut her mouth, poking her with his nose in that case in the depraved house - I mean the case of "fight in jelly" with that girl from the "adult store". after all, it was also one hundred percent compromising evidence on her. why did he stick his tongue up his ass and behave like a spineless worm? after all, not long before, he had balls to try to fight with the bully at the entrance to the depraved house. but as soon as he came to visit Annie and Angel, his balls instantly fell off along with the spine. how this can be - I do not understand. it doesn’t happen like that - usually a person if he is a worm, then he is a worm - if he is an asshole, then he is an asshole. there are no assholes who play the worm. it's impossible!

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello!

Here we are with another report in which we are focusing on the Lust Theory S2E9 development.

Game flow is still going great!
Bonus stories are around 90%. So, yeah, almost done.
Main Story is also near it's end with about 90% already done.
Finally, renders and animations are around 30%, respectively.

The team is tested everyday with this story, just by the sheer amount of work they have and they are working hard so you can get to play the best (and longest) episode so far.

The only way to show you just how complex this last episode is would be to display this "beauty" which Vivix created (first pic).
If you are confused and don't know what you're looking at, let me explain...

First of all, you have the "start" (purple circle at the top), of course.
The blue and yellow ones are choices, that would be the simplest exp[lanation.
The purple ones? These are the most fun ones! Why? Because, thanks to them, you'll be able to BE the camera and check out all kinds of lust-filled acts happening around the room.
Now, what kind of "lust-filled acts", you ask? Let's leave that detail for the release.
I'll just say one thing and one thing only (which I mentioned before), which is...

Multiple characters in EVERY scene! Remember cloning from the last episode? Pfft, that's nothing!
Get reAdy for the real glItch!

Yup!

We got a lot of sweating ahead of us, but we're gonna make it even if it kills Corv-US!
*cough* Even if it kills us.
I would say the relief after this would be working on new projects (for which characters are already made), but, when I think about it, probably not.
I only say that because we always go for the better and with that comes more work.
And that's okay! We enjoy making these games for all of you so all the sweating is worth it in the end.
Plus, we can't wait to show/tell you more of our projects.

In the meantime, have a great rest of the day and enjoy your weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

Hello!

Here we are with another report in which we are focusing on the Lust Theory S2E9 development.

The team is tested everyday with this story, just by the sheer amount of work they have and they are working hard so you can get to play the best (and longest) episode so far.

The only way to show you just how complex this last episode is would be to display this "beauty" which Vivix created (first pic).

The purple ones? These are the most fun ones! Why? Because, thanks to them, you'll be able to BE the camera and check out all kinds of lust-filled acts happening around the room.
Now, what kind of "lust-filled acts", you ask? Let's leave that detail for the release.
I'll just say one thing and one thing only (which I mentioned before), which is...

Multiple characters in EVERY scene! Remember cloning from the last episode? Pfft, that's nothing!

Yup!

We got a lot of sweating ahead of us, but we're gonna make it even if it kills Corv-US!
I would say the relief after this would be working on new projects (for which characters are already made), but, when I think about it, probably not.
I only say that because we always go for the better and with that comes more work.
And that's okay! We enjoy making these games for all of you so all the sweating is worth it in the end.

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR
So ending will be one big orgy with all the characters.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!

Hello!

Yup!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR
HAH! I thought that 7th image in the spoiler that one of the mcs clones was blowing another clone.

• Haha
Reactions: SteveyP

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's going to be weird to see an orgy with all the clones, but my question is, we still don't know how the LI's remember the encounters, do we? Then it becomes interesting to see if they wake up believing they were all one MC with all of them until they pass out....

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Welp, looks like the MC is going full Naruto/Dr Manhattan/Multiple Man with the clones lol. Considering the shitstorm of an argument that caused in the thread when it was just MC and 1 clone, I guess its safe to say, "Brace yourselves lads and lasses. A major storm is brewing."

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So is the MC in Nicole's house? Or is she in his? How did he convince her, without the day progressing?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes