obegorka

Apr 25, 2019
Help me fix it.
I can't go into the garage, an error pops up.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 251, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Гараж'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 251, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Гараж'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E8
Thu Jun 9 19:55:29 2022
Found the problem and fixed it. Just replace one file. The translator just translated too much

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get this game to work on my android phone? I downloaded the unofficial port and unpacked it, but now I'm stuck...

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I'm just waiting for some decent mom content. I don't really care about the other characters.
Liz's story has been pretty much done since Season 1. Due to the nature of the story, and the approach they took with her character there wasn't much more to do, hence why in S2 she feels like she's been replaced by some fantasy version from MC's dreams. Best we can expect is probably just dirtier and dirtier content. Which is a shame, her story had a lot more potential.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello!

The team here is working full speed on Lust Theory's S2E9. Also, it will get even busier considering we have about two weeks left until the big release! Now, that's what I call good news! Are ya' hyped?

Buuut! As always, I'm bringing even more good news. As you know, we started working on new characters for our upcoming games. However, it's not just the new games, follow-ups too!
Maybe something like... Hmmm... Lust Theory S3?
Yup! We already started planning everything for the 3rd season.

Sooo, we want you to meet Clara!

She is a beauty, all right!
Although, who is Clara and what's her part in the upcoming season? You'll just have to wait and figure it out on your own.

We will share more characters and other things soon.
For now, we only showed you Clara because she's the only one who we are definitely not changing.

Finally, let's see how the last episode of this season is going!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you can't see their faces, but let me tell you, the emojis are accurate.

In case some of you didn't see, are premium wallpapers for you to enjoy that are available for 25$ Patrons while you wait for the next Lust Theory episode. They are available in FULL HD, 2K and 4K.
Also, we have a giveaway, which you can learn more about .

Have a great rest of the day and a fun weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

A hollow show

Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get this game to work on my android phone? I downloaded the unofficial port and unpacked it, but now I'm stuck...
This is my first ever time posting, but are you stuck like:
1. "no clue how to install game"
2. "game says cannot install"
3. "I've opened the game and gone a bit in, and now I'm stuck"?

Because what happened to me is I thought it stopped in the bathroom cabinet scene on the second day, but it turns out the thing you have to click on is just really small.

I say this on the off chance I can save you scrolling through 13 pages of comments looking for an answer, anyhow, best of luck!

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
This is my first ever time posting, but are you stuck like:
1. "no clue how to install game"
2. "game says cannot install"
3. "I've opened the game and gone a bit in, and now I'm stuck"?

Because what happened to me is I thought it stopped in the bathroom cabinet scene on the second day, but it turns out the thing you have to click on is just really small.

I say this on the off chance I can save you scrolling through 13 pages of comments looking for an answer, anyhow, best of luck!
Well basically, when I download episodes 1-10, I have to unpack them on my phone. Which is strange already since I've never had to do that with any game. But when I do unpack the files, I see no way to install them.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well basically, when I download episodes 1-10, I have to unpack them on my phone. Which is strange already since I've never had to do that with any game. But when I do unpack the files, I see no way to install them.
You're doing something wrong then. If you click on the marked link in the OP for the Android version of Season 1 Ep. 1-10 ...

1657985868265.png

...you'll get here. 4 of those 5 links are still working, and point to an APK file which you can then download. Put that APK file onto your phone, click on it to install it, done.

There's no need to "unpack" anything. Sounds like you downloaded something different...

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Wait-not trying to restart the three-letter storm-but are said scenes unavoidable or not? Getting conflicting reports by looking at the comments here. I remember way, way back there being only one scene that was but based on what I've read it's gotten weirder and more scenes were added. Appreciate anyone's time/explanation in advance
will-ferrell-whats-happening.gif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wait-not trying to restart the three-letter storm-but are said scenes unavoidable or not? Getting conflicting reports by looking at the comments here. I remember way, way back there being only one scene that was but based on what I've read it's gotten weirder and more scenes were added. Appreciate anyone's time/explanation in advance
View attachment 1929177
There isn't really a three-letter scene, unless you consider watching your clones do this in front of you and at the same time as you, or watching Jess get her pussy eaten out by her friend, is NTR . The mc is the only one dipping the sausage, and he has no opponent for the darts contest. So nothing to avoid in this matter

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
There isn't really a three-letter scene, unless you consider watching your clones do this in front of you and at the same time as you, or watching Jess get her pussy eaten out by her friend, is NTR . The mc is the only one dipping the sausage, and he has no opponent for the darts contest. So nothing to avoid in this matter
I mean it’s borderline to me but I’m a bit of a snowflake in that regard. I take it it’s unavoidable, though? And is it canon? Again, appreciate your time

Sidenote: I remember when this game was just a sexy groundhog-day. Who the hell’s driving this car now?
B6B8979D-C40F-4EF9-A746-54DB5F9E6F77.gif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, some consider
I mean it’s borderline to me but I’m a bit of a snowflake in that regard. I take it it’s unavoidable, though? And is it canon? Again, appreciate your time

Sidenote: I remember when this game was just a sexy groundhog-day. Who the hell’s driving this car now?
View attachment 1929489
Well, some people consider some non-canonical scenes to be NTR scenes. Scenes with Jess in particular (shoplifter 1-2) they are among the hidden scenes and these scenes are all avoidable. Not the rest of the story though. As for who's driving this crazy train, I can only say that if you only played the beginning of season 1, I think the train went off the rails when it hit a convoy of estrogen and testosterone, and you're going to find yourself in the middle of a real fuckfest. :giggle:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Well, some people consider some non-canonical scenes to be NTR scenes. Scenes with Jess in particular (shoplifter 1-2) they are among the hidden scenes and these scenes are all avoidable. Not the rest of the story though. As for who's driving this crazy train, I can only say that if you only played the beginning of season 1, I think the train went off the rails when it hit a convoy of estrogen and testosterone, and you're going to find yourself in the middle of a real fuckfest. :giggle:
Eh I’ll play through and maybe if I get drunk enough I’ll continue when the cloning scenes start since they’re unavoidable. And I take it they’re canon?
I know the Jess scenes aren’t-but I assume there’s other guys in those? FxF NTR scenes rarely bother me. Thanks again for the time

But either way, man they’re really on that yeyo over at Inceton
2F4F8C58-9DCE-434B-B05B-19C7A6D61289.gif

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes