botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's a "0.5" update. Not a full episode. It's a way for them to squeeze more money out of people instead of just adding it to the next "full episode."

Before every release was a "full episode" then "full episode" then "full episode."
Now "full episode" then "0.5" then "full episode" then 0.5"
It might not be a full episode, but it's still way more content than most other games do in one or two updates.
I mean, sure, inceton wants to make lots of money, but it's not like he doesn't deliver content for that.

Reactions: millyvanilly84

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe my save's borked, but I sure didn't see 'way' more content at all. A single five-minute or less event for Sophie (who cared about her btw?) to say goodbye while all my other storylines are listed as complete and when you're done you're time-looped back and can't even check on the status of things as you have to go through the MC duplication orgy scenes again.

Is there more that my copy won't let me reach?

Having a plot twist isn't necessarily bad; having no idea whatsoever what you're going to do with a timestop so you just crap something out at the last minute doesn't work so well though.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
You are "sharing" them with yourself. How is that even sharing, it's literally the same person just in two bodies, the MC even experiences the reactions and sensations of both bodies at once.
Just what is it with you people and this insane fixation on just one dick for all girls?
It's the fucking same guy, in two bodies!

If this was a fantasy game and the protagonist could magically grow a second dick to give their girlfriend a double-whammy, would that also be sharing for you, because you know, two dicks at once?
Even if it's from the same guy?
If you were enjoying a game, and out of nowhere the dev decided to put out an update that centered on the MC having a magic ice-cream machine in his colon and a series of unavoidable scenes where he fed girls soft-serve chocolate ice cream from his ass, would you be like "yum"? Or would you be like "why did this game just have an entire update dedicated to a scat fetish?"

If that's your thing, ok, but don't wonder why people who don't like scat weren't fans of that update.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
If you were enjoying a game, and out of nowhere the dev decided to put out an update that centered on the MC having a magic ice-cream machine in his colon and a series of unavoidable scenes where he fed girls soft-serve chocolate ice cream from his ass, would you be like "yum"? Or would you be like "why did this game just have an entire update dedicated to a scat fetish?"

If that's your thing, ok, but don't wonder why people who don't like scat weren't fans of that update.
I would just skip the part or stop playing the game if it was continued in other scenes. It's not that deep lmao.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
in canada, at least my province, if you don't live in the one of the few cities, there is pisspoor internet options available. where i live, there are 2 options. one is a 1MB/s download speed, and the other is a 2MB/s download speed, and cost 70-100 dollars a month. and the faster option has a cap of 350GB/month (those are advertised speeds, you never actually get them. usually 0.8MB/s, and 1.6MB/s)
roughly two hours - 2.5hrs to download the entire file every single time, whereas an update patch would be so much easier

i can't speak for everyone, but there are people from many different places that don't have access to fast, un-capped usage internet.

what you said just sounds a bit ignorant to be honest
Interesting. Where I'm at in the USA Pacific NW I am changing internet carriers tomorrow from Comcast 1.3 gigabit/35 Mb paid unlimited to 1/1 gigabit unlimited and taking my bill from about $200 mo to $60 mo.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I really can't click anything within MC's room in the Morning(except PC). What do i do wrong?
I find it’s usually best to complete the game before clicking anything
except for those time you need to within certain scenes

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes