Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
If someone would be so kind as to reply to me once they have played the update, and kindly tell me if all the story shenanigans get resolved, at least partially, in this update ? Because I genuinely felt disappointment at how the last 2 updates turned out to be ...
Sorta..... it "Ends" with "See you in season 3".... I liked it, but honestly not everyone will....

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
This used to be one of my favorite games, but then there was that terrible update where the MC was duplicated and we had to watch every girl get double-dicked one after another with no choices (and if that's your thing, that's fine. It's definitely not mine and I did not see that coming). Did they make any changes to that or at least make the sharing avoidable?
That's fuck up! I would never support this game.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Content is definitely not worth the download. This "season" went on far too long, time to wrap it up.

Wish there was a Shoplifter 3 hidden scene, easily the hottest thing in this right now.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This used to be one of my favorite games, but then there was that terrible update where the MC was duplicated and we had to watch every girl get double-dicked one after another with no choices (and if that's your thing, that's fine. It's definitely not mine and I did not see that coming). Did they make any changes to that or at least make the sharing avoidable?
You are "sharing" them with yourself. How is that even sharing, it's literally the same person just in two bodies, the MC even experiences the reactions and sensations of both bodies at once.
Just what is it with you people and this insane fixation on just one dick for all girls?

"It's NTR!!!! It's sharing!!!"

It clearly is neither, it's ONE GUY fucking all the girls in a virtual reality, how incredibly narrow-minded can you be.

If this was a fantasy game and the protagonist could magically grow a second dick to give their girlfriend a double-whammy, would that also be sharing for you, because you know, two dicks at once?
Even if it's from the same guy?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes