Aug 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro for real lol :LUL:
Appreciate the warning was already downloading it so thanks. Heard Inceton likes to shove the NTR somehow in his games without calling it at such but it has NTR tag.

But is MC making a clone of himself, like in Naruto with shadow clones which ARE the MC since once they are "gone" its all in his memories like it was he ALL of them at once, still cuckhold ?
I bet here its just a clone of him but its a complettly different person so the MC cucks himself which is NTR.
I like Harem and I also enjoy some gangbang sences but it depens how they done. Paraside Black have MC having many tentacles so he can penetrate multiple holes + multiple girls :WeSmart:
Or like in The Testament of Sister New Devil the MC made shadow clones but only shadows. Like they exist as only shadows as a copy of MC but without having a brain, emotions and everything. And of course the nurse was thinking of banging the MC but enjoying the "multiple" cocks too. So there are some ways how to make it good without making it cuck. Depens on who is the writer which as you said tells everything keke :KEK:

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
This used to be one of my favorite games, but then there was that terrible update where the MC was duplicated and we had to watch every girl get double-dicked one after another with no choices (and if that's your thing, that's fine. It's definitely not mine and I did not see that coming). Did they make any changes to that or at least make the sharing avoidable?
Remember the time where he used to rape his mother right before the day refresh? Miss those days. The company got big so I guess the writers have shame to present those kind of kinks to their team. Now it's just redundant boring shit with quantity over quality animations.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
It sucks that you don't have better internet options but what do you expect really? This game has always been huge. Most AAA games on steam are now 50gb+. If you can't download it, you can't download it. Your only option is to wait for a compressed version.

Realistically speaking, do you expect the developers to put out a far smaller version just so that pirates can download it easier? What you should really be mad at is the ISPs in your region that insist on policies from the 90s (bandwidth caps) and your local politicians that aren't pressuring them to provide better internet service.

The torrent I provided has 2 gigabit servers located in Canada by the way, so at least you've that option going for you.
I have decent internet speeds but I can understand the struggle. A few years ago I had only 3.1 Mbit/s and it took me maybe a week to download all the basic games and updates for my new PC.

Downloading a 50 GB game is fine since you probably won't be downloading it again and these games will probably be played for much longer than a single Version of Lust Theory. Having to download all the old images again is pointless and annoying.

Either make an upgrade patch, offer a low res version or some option to not download all the images again is sensible if your game gets bigger than a few GB

The point with pirates is stupid. The big size of the game affects paying players just as well

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Either make an upgrade patch, offer a low res version or some option to not download all the images again is sensible if your game gets bigger than a few GB

The point with pirates is stupid. The big size of the game affects paying players just as well
We're getting a bit offtopic but it's worth pointing out that season1 is on steam, season2 will be in ~2 weeks. This will still affect people pirating afterwards and won't affect paying users (for the reasons you described).

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Ever since the story Meta hard into VR territory, the charm lost all it's authenticity. You don't even know if the associations are true or not, and whether the MC is just an AI generated avatar or the main lead for a budget version of Soma.

Edit:
You know what? Just rename this game to Soma Theory.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
>1000 new images
Wait I could have sworn that this game was completed already.. Is the story still not done? Pretty sure we got to pick the ending even.

I dont want to waste bandwidth and time downloading another 16gb for no new story content. I thought the only update left to do was to voice act all the remaining lines.

Reactions: ZenoMod and Boldano

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand the people complaining about large filesizes, 16gb is large sure, but it's also like 1 hour of watching a 4k movie on netflix. It's 2022, a 1tb hard drive costs like 20 euro. If you care so much about it, sub to their patreon and let your voice be heard. Otherwise, it's just massive Karen vibes.
Not understanding how people's situations might be different to your own is a poor look.

There's no good reason for this game to be as large as it is. Pointing that out and discussing it isn't "being a Karen". The size will have a massive impact on some people's download time, as well as contributing to their download cap if they have one.

That doesn't mean they should be dicks about it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Not understanding how people's situations might be different to your own is a poor look.

There's no good reason for this game to be as large as it is. Pointing that out and discussing it isn't "being a Karen". The size will have a massive impact on some people's download time, as well as contributing to their download cap if they have one.

That doesn't mean they should be dicks about it.
I have poor internet too. It's gonna be hours before I'll be able to try it, just because the torrent is online doesn't mean I've downloaded it myself - they're built on servers. I didn't point this out because I didn't think it was necessary, I've learned how to deal with it by just letting the download run overnight if I want it bad enough. Complaining about it is pointless IMO. Big game is big, everyone knows that coming into this thread.

Anyways, I probably should have worded my initial comment better because it's riled a few people up and that wasn't my intention.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes