• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
1- SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
Wait...weren't those in the earlier steam release? So wtf does this update have?

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
I've just finished season 1. In the total events it tells me I have 20/27, so i am missing one of Megan's and wondering how to get all of them. also it says i have 0/2 of nicole in the re-live app on the phone.

btw this math doesn't even add up, i checked all the girls and i only have 3 missing, 2 of nicole and 1 of megan, which is 3, but it says at the top 20/27 total events.

anyone can help me out? i looked at the walkthrough but it says it does not cover all lewd scenes so i am not even sure if it covers all the content, the 20/27 total events i mean. i am not talking about hidden events, that walktrhough looks pretty straight forward.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Seriously wth is wrong with the dev.
I've played S1 some time ago when it was still called Lust Effect.
Now I downloaded the latest version to check out the Xmas event and saw the new "prologue".

The dialogue is cringy as hell. The voice acting has so little emotion in it that if there was no accent I would have thought it was done by a tts bot. The whole scene was so bad (despite the super hot girl), that if I didn't know it would become better afterwards I might have simply dropped the whole thing.

Then to put the cherry on top of it, after the sex MC is eating his own cum out of the girl without any complains.
Now, I don't care if someone is interested in a fetish like that but why adding it in to an already finished game (season) afterwards as a nasty surprise to returning players?

I guess the prologue was added to have some sex early on in the game, but the way it was done is rather detrimental for the quality of the game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've just finished season 1. In the total events it tells me I have 20/27, so i am missing one of Megan's and wondering how to get all of them. also it says i have 0/2 of nicole in the re-live app on the phone.

btw this math doesn't even add up, i checked all the girls and i only have 3 missing, 2 of sophie and 1 of megan, which is 3, but it says at the top 20/27 total events.

anyone can help me out? i looked at the walkthrough but it says it does not cover all lewd scenes so i am not even sure if it covers all the content, the 20/27 total events i mean. i am not talking about hidden events, that walktrhough looks pretty straight forward.
one way to see whats missing, use cheat mod poped in op and compare, after you can search for specifics

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Still no explanation on the random zombie monster guy spying on your through the window in the living room when you are with your sis huh.. Guess it was part of a different narrative the devs gave up on before going full AI simulation instead.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: ReiCaixa and f4f4

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Season 2 Steam Build or Season 2 v1.0.3?
something different between the two versions?
I got confused with which version to download?
which version is more complete?
can someone clear my doubt?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Season 2 Steam Build or Season 2 v1.0.3?
something different between the two versions?
I got confused with which version to download?
1.0.3 is the initial GOG release. No idea what the Steam build's version is.
They are the same. Both sites state that most voice acting is still missing and will be added during the following months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30 and SamHaim

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Anyone has save before last update? Or last two updates? There is a scene when I try to play the game from start were game always crashes. It happens since few updates.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Noticing the ntr tag, I have 2 questions if anyone would be so kind:

Is the ntr avoidable?

Looking at sample pics make me wanna ask how much sexual content/ actual sex is present in game currently ?

Any info is much appreciated!

• Haha
Reactions: rem3403 and MikeOG

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Noticing the ntr tag, I have 2 questions if anyone would be so kind:

Is the ntr avoidable?

Looking at sample pics make me wanna ask how much sexual content/ actual sex is present in game currently ?

Any info is much appreciated!
it is its hidden behind hidden events

and plenty cause game is basically story completed only full voice over is missing

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Theory S2-1.0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Nowadays NTR game Devs have started confusing people by using Netorare tag instead of NTR tag... Most people just check NTR Tag but don't check Netorare especially newbies
Really? NTR is just short for Netorare.
The site simply changed the tag, it's the same thing.
You can't even search for NTR anymore. Netorare is it.

I believe they have plans to modify the tags system in the future and also add new ones.
Still no explanation on the random zombie monster guy spying on your through the window in the living room when you are with your sis huh.. Guess it was part of a different narrative the devs gave up on before going full AI simulation instead.
I believe that was a part of an update just after Halloween.
And that zombie isn't canon, it's from the Nude Buttons, that are just fictional re-renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes