• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

BoneMan99

Feb 23, 2023
No anal scene with Jessica?! Story is not over
Just checking: Is the scene with "I need more time", "I choose life", "I choose freedom" the last scene for the current releases, whatever the difference between them may be? Having moved saves and computers a fair bit, I may have missed something.

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
Just checking: Is the scene with "I need more time", "I choose life", "I choose freedom" the last scene for the current releases, whatever the difference between them may be? Having moved saves and computers a fair bit, I may have missed something.
go for "I need more time ", you'll have more content with each character than just go back to the living room, click on the orb and it will be the final scene.

Reactions: Jenzi800

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
All 8 missions say this, how do I complete a special event?

2023-02-23.png

Nevermind, just had to sleep again to wake up to a Rooster :D

Last edited:

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
I can't for the life of me get a good ending on the hidden event "no fucks given day 3", with any of the girls, no matter what choices i make. been trying for a half hour with different choice combinations. with megan, elizabeth always catches us and i jump out the window and break both my legs. with zoe we always get caught in the showers.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't for the life of me get a good ending on the hidden event "no fucks given day 3", with any of the girls, no matter what choices i make. been trying for a half hour with different choice combinations. with megan, elizabeth always catches us and i jump out the window and break both my legs. with zoe we always get caught in the showers.
you mean "zero fucks given day 3" in season1?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone can you tell me the difference between the Season 2 Steam build and just Season 2 download? is there a difference in content between the two at all?
1.0.3 is the initial GOG release. No idea what the Steam build's version is.
They are the same. Both sites state that most voice acting is still missing and will be added during the following months.

Reactions: DovahKing111

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
yes, any actual good ending on that day(hidden event) with megan or zoe, or any of the girls/choices for that matter?
First of all, hide in Megans room when Elizabeth comes for you.
I consider the best ending the one with Megan after meeting her in the store, even if it means broken legs :)
But you can also go to school, visit Zoe, answer Nicoles questions correctly and after that end up with Jessica on the couch.

Last edited:

hibakuxa

Nov 10, 2017
I gave the game an excellent because I really enjoyed playing the whole first season. And I would like to start by congratulating the creators.

That said, I think the final release deserves a fix. It's details, but on a final release of a good game, I think that kind of care is worth it.
The 4 fixes I think it needs (some are not properly fixes):
- Hidden events (the ones from the bathroom and bedroom) should be replayable.
- There should be a sort of an end. Like after you have finished all storylines, you pick up the skate or whatever and a final sequence starts that ends up publicizing Lust Theory Season 2.
- If the name of the game has changed just assume it and change it everywhere. Or Lust Theory is the name of the series where Season 1: Echoes of Lust; Season 2: Shadows of Lust; Season 3: ... (I haven't played season 2, name suggestion is just an example)
- Details, the ingame mobile phone starts by pointing out to 21 scenes, in the end there are 27. but then there's a bug with 1 of Megan's scenes so you can only complete 26 because one disappears after day restarts. It's quite annoying to end the game and have that 26/27.

Shenanigans:
- On a side note, and don't take as a harsh critic because the storyline is pretty good and I can tell all the hard work put into it, having all those minor changes having a great impact on each repetition of the day. That's not so easy to fabricate. Anyway, I think that if although the day was repeating there was some kind of a shadow, as a dream, of the previous repetition in the next day events, it could have rendered a bit more credibility to the storyline and even new lines to develop the story. Maybe an idea for a future game.
- I totally didn't get the freeze time power thing. To be honest, I'm not even sure it was part of the main story or just part of one of the hidden events, that's how unimportant it was. When you start a fantastic scenario you set a few rules, that people accept as normal... that's your new world where action takes place. Changing the rules you had set so close to the finish line, as a minor side line event makes no sense to me. It felt like it didn't belong in the story. I'm not sure if that new power will become something important in Season 2 and this was somekind of introduction to it. If that was the idea, then the final event I said was missing should be the discovery of that new power to be developed in season 2.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes