the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jun 24, 2022
  • Download

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thanks. I got android 12 but it says app not. Installed. Ill try again. Thanks for this btw

blodddray

Nov 30, 2018
I think those scenes were paid by a fan, maybe he pays again or they consider continuing it for the popularity, I'd be surprised.
But they did leave that on a cliffhanger as well.

Forgot the Monster scene with both girls.
What monster scene?
How to get it?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
This series is still going on? Last time I played it:
I thought it was over after that. What happened next? Or is there no more plot past that, and it's just adding sex scenes?

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1896035

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-18
Release Date: 2023-11-18
Developer: Inceton - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Other Titles: Lust Theory/ EchoesOfLust
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 Steam Build - Triple Danger DLC

Win/Linux/Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Split

Extras: GUIDE - CHEAT MOD* - - HIDDEN EVENTS - VIDEO MOD*

Season 1 Ep. 1-10 + S1 Christmas Event

devonY7 thanks for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 182364 View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182367 View attachment 200509 View attachment 200510 View attachment 200511 View attachment 200512 View attachment 253499
View attachment 726279 View attachment 726280 View attachment 726281 View attachment 726282 View attachment 726283
The cheatmod in this thread does't work for the current SEASON 2 v1.2.0 and if memory serves me it didnt work for an earlier season 2 build either.

Without the '0x52_cheats.rpa' file installed the game starts up fine, so the cheatmod needs an update as its no longer universal.

It is STILL good for Season 1 tho

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Damn, hadn't played this in a while and was going to download, but I see the talk about the ending and I'm not sure I want to bother any more.

The whole simulation angle does make "sense", though. I mean it's at least an explanation that makes a type of sense for the whole "groundhog day" situation.

Is the MC the only one in this simulation, or are his family members connected to the same machine?

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Damn, hadn't played this in a while and was going to download, but I see the talk about the ending and I'm not sure I want to bother any more.

The whole simulation angle does make "sense", though. I mean it's at least an explanation that makes a type of sense for the whole "groundhog day" situation.

Is the MC the only one in this simulation, or are his family members connected to the same machine?

• Sad
Reactions: VOYEUR
Jun 24, 2022
  • Download

Anyone able to install and run this android version? I have android 12 but it wont install

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes