Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How much longer til the full 100% voiceover for season 2? They said december 2023. Hopefully this week
Definitly not. They didn't just say december, they said "before we go on holiday". And they already went.
And it was not 100% anyway, apparently one of the actresses could not make it in time, some EP8 lines would not have been voiced.

edit: looks as if I was wrong.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not exactly knowledgeable of the Inceton lore, but is the "reveal" at the end of episode 1 a callback to another character from an earlier game or even earlier season, been a while since I've played season 1.
Play season 2 until the end.
The AI avatar looks like the girl, implying that she is the one who programmed the simulation. But of course this girl could just be part of the simulation herself and like the MC repeating the day and think she caused it. It is safe to assume however, that the original creator - if it's not her - looked like her

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 3 Episode 1. I have also included a link below to my ports of Season 1 & 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1: WorkUpload

Season 2 (v1.2.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 3 Episode 1: -

hpan19974545

Sep 8, 2023
View attachment 3211155

season 2 VA update tomorrow.
Fuck sake I saved every Jessica interaction before her scene just so I can replay them with the voice over update but she's the only one that's not finished? bruhh.... and my little brother who's 14 got diagnosed with leukemia a couple days ago and he just started receiving chemotherapy today. This Christmas fucking sucks balls for me wtf

• Red Heart
Reactions: devonY7

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
Fuck sake I saved every Jessica interaction before her scene just so I can replay them with the voice over update but she's the only one that's not finished? bruhh.... and my little brother who's 14 got diagnosed with leukemia a couple days ago and he just started receiving chemotherapy today. This Christmas fucking sucks balls for me wtf
"Pirated adult cartoons disappointing my personal interests is comparable to cancer," ~ hpan

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Lust Theory S2 - VOICE OVER UPDATE is now live for all 25$ Patrons

Hi, the long awaited voice over update is here! The game is now almost fully voiced (some Jessica lines are still missing but we should have it done in a few weeks) this update also features a new DLC event called "Young wild, and free" its some of the funnier stuff we have ever created. Oh! And it also HOT!
Uptade notes:
  • Full voice over for all charaters (except some missing lines for Jessica in the end game)
  • New free DLC - "Young wild, and free" (activate it by talking with Carol)
  • Over 250 new animations (main story)
  • 1000+ new images
  • Narrator voice over
  • New modern Main Menu
  • New SFX
  • New bacground music
  • New ambiance sounds
  • Other minor bugfixes
If you are a Patron you can get the new version
The new version is also LIVE on
Enjoy the update.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022

Hi, the long awaited voice over update is here! The game is now almost fully voiced (some Jessica lines are still missing but we should have it done in a few weeks) this update also features a new DLC event called "Young wild, and free" its some of the funnier stuff we have ever created. Oh! And it also HOT!
Uptade notes:
  • Full voice over for all charaters (except some missing lines for Jessica in the end game)
  • 1000+ new images
  • Narrator voice over
  • New modern Main Menu
  • New SFX
  • New bacground music
  • New ambiance sounds
  • Other minor bugfixes
Enjoy the update.

Best regards,
Inceton games team
F--king Finally! Now I just wait for it to be on here. I'm already a patron for other games lol. So...can't add this one since the ending of season 2 was basically a knife in the back. If Simulation 69 (game I'm supporting) ends the way season 2 of this game did...I'm never supporting a game ever again.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Rofl, yeah a LOT of games do that. Hell, I notice a lot of MILFs have the same bobcut. The MILFs in Midnight Paradise, Savior, Milfy City, No More Money, Helping the Hotties, Returning to Mia, like...do they all have to be clones?

Zoe is similar to Sara from Milfy City, and Melanie from Simulation 69 has a similar model (but cuter and nicer skin in my opinion...well when she got her new skin in episode 2). And there's all those Lara Croft lookalikes. Caroline from Milfy City, Jennifer from Simulation 69(my fav), Jessica from this game...I guess just go with which one is the sexiest version? lol
They're all off-the-shelf models and assets that are mixed-and-matched and then *maybe* tweaked a little bit. It's very rare for someone to make their own. You'll notice the same skin textures being used for things too.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How is the ntr in this game? Are there many scenes? It's netorare or netorase?
Same as when the last person asked: all events with other guys are hidden bonus events, four of them. And it's neither, MC is not present.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
How is the ntr in this game? Are there many scenes? It's netorare or netorase?
How many i don't remember but it's completely avoidable because the fews NTR scenes are bonus scenes. Not sure if they are pure netorare or netorase, i would lean more into the ol' netorare.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Lust Theory S2 - VOICE OVER UPDATE
we still have to wait for a link to this update right??
the current link for the season 2 steam build is without the voiceover for everything(except a few lines for jess)???
been waiting what seems like forever for the voiceovers so i can finish the rest of season 2... especially waiting for megan..

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
we still have to wait for a link to this update right??
the current link for the season 2 steam build is without the voiceover for everything(except a few lines for jess)???
been waiting what seems like forever for the voiceovers so i can finish the rest of season 2... especially waiting for megan..
i have submitted the link . hopefully it will be here soon .

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Has anyone gotten a custom animation/$100 tier reward before? Does anyone know the particulars of it (length, angles, etc.)? I DM'd them on Patreon but they haven't responded yet.

Last edited:

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017

Uptade notes:
  • 1000+ new images
  • Narrator voice over
  • New modern Main Menu
  • New SFX
  • New bacground music
  • New ambiance sounds
  • Other minor bugfixes
Enjoy the update.

Best regards,
Inceton games team
i waiting for the new DLC

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
They're all off-the-shelf models and assets that are mixed-and-matched and then *maybe* tweaked a little bit. It's very rare for someone to make their own. You'll notice the same skin textures being used for things too.
Simulation 69 has a unique black and Japanese woman. At least, I haven't seen anyone who looks like them in other games. Same for the MILF in the game, but I THINK the skin texture at least has been used but skin use is not bad.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes