HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
It's not about money time, it's about sending a message.
People have zero kindness or generosity these days. I wonder how they would feel when they fell into a tough situation one day where they are in need of dire help and instead receive the "message"

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
People have zero kindness or generosity these days. I wonder how they would feel when they fell into a tough situation one day where they are in need of dire help and instead receive the "message"
First world problems amiright!? :FacePalm: If someone is dire need of an adult visual novel or game then they need to get a fucking life.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The school bathroom door has vanished after the first meeting with Ellie?
Is this simply because her story has to wait for others to progress?

I'm playing it on a MAC running Sonoma. 14.2

kon4nn

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys, Merry Christmas to all of you! Just finished playing the 1st episode of S3. I also entered the code for bonus content and i wanted to ask you, what do we unlock exactly by entering this code? Are there any bonus scenes like on the last seasons and how do we access them?
Thank you and happy holidays everyone!

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what do we unlock exactly by entering this code?
That's explained in the turorial when you start a new game, they call it "slut angle" (or at least used to). Keep an eye open for the button sometimes appearing on the right side of the screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kon4nn

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
people where to download this game season 1, season 2 and season 3 for android and WT mod inside the game? who has the link?!

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
people where to download this game season 1, season 2 and season 3 for android and WT mod inside the game? who has the link?!
I don't think you need WT-mod. Unless you want to explore all achievement, which i do not know exist in android version... But i could be mistaken.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't get into this game. I want to like it because it's a brilliant idea. Just find it annoying how you still have to repeat stuff.
... which is the brilliant idea.
But in fact you usually don't repeat, that you do in games with stat grinding. Here every loop is different, it's never the same (except if you do nothing for two days) and they help you out with story telling shortcuts to the exact same spot where you have to make a decision.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
... which is the brilliant idea.
But in fact you usually don't repeat, that you do in games with stat grinding. Here every loop is different, it's never the same (except if you do nothing for two days) and they help you out with story telling shortcuts to the exact same spot where you have to make a decision.
I know, It's just I am an instant grat idiot. I do actually like the game and really appreciate the concept. I think it's a game I'll go back and try later.
I've been hitting these adult games hard since getting into them. I was spoiled with MilfyCity and Indecent Desires because they both gave naughty content from the start.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
S3E1 should of been a prologue and not an actual episode lol there were no scenes and took 20 minutes to finish
plenty of scenes, starting with the MC waking up.
If you fast forwarded Jessica's intimate scene, that's on you.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
I don't think you need WT-mod. Unless you want to explore all achievement, which i do not know exist in android version... But i could be mistaken.
I need a WT mod to select the correct options when the options are shown, then you can complete the game without errors and get the achievement faster.. no way?! Do you know where I can download the game with this mod?!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes