teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
oops, I don’t know why the S2 file keeps showing the Cyclic Redundancy Check message when decompressing 00110001_01101100.rpa. It cannot be decompressed using WINRAR or 7ZIP.
that's what happens to all the season 2 downloads when I try them

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
This did not work for me, I had to go to account settings and preferences to make it default (and thus reasonably usable).
Sorry, I must have misremembered how I did it. I changed that a few years ago. I'm glad you found how to make it work through the settings.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
hi i have a question, i just started playing this and i have just got to the point where i have recorded megan with my phone and now watching it, but it keeps crashing the game when the 4th scene is showing her fingering herself. what do i do here?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Unless there are 50 sex scenes with Jess and Megan :)
But strictly with just one Jessica and one Megan and one MC... :HideThePain: that fuckfest of the clones made it impossible to continue to identify myself into the MC... so it was just boring and not arousing at all :cry:

Reactions: zaqrwe

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
But strictly with just one Jessica and one Megan and one MC... :HideThePain: that fuckfest of the clones made it impossible to continue to identify myself into the MC... so it was just boring and not arousing at all :cry:
For me it was interesting. But yes. If i can choose so it would be either threesome with Jess, Megan na MC, or Jess and MC and Megan and MC.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
hi i have a question, i just started playing this and i have just got to the point where i have recorded megan with my phone and now watching it, but it keeps crashing the game when the 4th scene is showing her fingering herself. what do i do here?
I didn't have any crash problem in any of the 3 seasons of the game, so it's impossible to help you without a specific error message.

Do you get an error message, or does the executable just abort abruptly?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I didn't have any crash problem in any of the 3 seasons of the game, so it's impossible to help you without a specific error message.

Do you get an error message, or does the executable just abort abruptly?
no error message it just closes game abrubtly

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i posted it because i have no clue what to look for... so if you cant help, dont bother answer.
Can you please edit your previous post and put spoiler tags around the text?

But sadly I could not see anything fishy here anyway other than the missing module that's supposed to communicate with Steam which for a cracked version is kinda understandeable.

Reactions: raider_manhc

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Can you please edit your previous post and put spoiler tags around the text?

But sadly I could not see anything fishy here anyway other than the missing module that's supposed to communicate with Steam which for a cracked version is kinda understandeable.
well thats bummer, guess i cant play this game anymore since i cant get any further because of this crash...

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes