shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I havent played this for about 18 months or so since early parts of season 2, I thought season 2 wasnt completed due to something with steam or something? Also has the game progressed well since early parts of season 2?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Yo whats the bonus code for this update? It's not in 1st page so
Seriously?!? If you can't type the word 'Code' into the search box on the top right of this thread and bother to look through the results (which can be sorted chronologically) or even scroll up 10 FUCKING posts above the response you quoted then you need to just leave...
You're a grown ass person, quit expecting people to hold your hand and do things you're capable of doing for yourself.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Seriously?!? If you can't type the word 'Code' into the search box on the top right of this thread and bother to look through the results (which can be sorted chronologically) or even scroll up 10 FUCKING posts above the response you quoted then you need to just leave...
You're a grown ass person, quit expecting people to hold your hand and do things you're capable of doing for yourself.
Search box no work, ask is faster. What's code for season 3? It's not in front page

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Search box no work, ask is faster. What's code for season 3? It's not in front page
They live in Lazyverse.
He's probably still waiting for someone to directly answer his question instead of using the search after being shown how

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The Bonus Content CODE for S3E1 has been added to the thread, the code is trooper

• Red Heart
Reactions: HPYY

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
E1 is supposed to introduce the story and make the reader curious, not to explain everything.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
oops, I don’t know why the S2 file keeps showing the Cyclic Redundancy Check message when decompressing 00110001_01101100.rpa. It cannot be decompressed using WINRAR or 7ZIP.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I usually don't use these downloads, I bought the game on GOG, but I gave it a try (downloaded from GoFile).

I used two methods: WinRAR and also unrar on my Linux server. Both were able to unpack the downloaded file without problems.
Also I could start and play both unpacked versions.

If you keep having problems, just wait for the next release, one is coming soon.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes