Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ok went thru this one yesterday so am dropping what i got. so far is just intro in to s3, no sandbox yet.

if you want text outline and be able to run the game use this one (not sure where have grab it, but works on all games that gives issues, including for unren crashes). - in attachments
LOL, that version of my textbox mod you posted must be really old. I'm not even sure which version it might be, but the code looks old.

Not that the version linked to my sig is brand new, but it is much newer and should be better, so try that one instead.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
LOL, that version of my textbox mod you posted must be really old.

Not that the version linked to my sig is brand new, but it is much newer and better, so better use that one.
well usually i use yours by default, but in this time it crashes game on start, also with few other games got conflict if you are using unren console (you cant launch it Straitened Times v0.42 for example). got bunch of versions for when ever something dont work.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
here you go, have dropped usual one in 2.6.3
at launch of game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s3-ep-1-inceton.21005/post-12488522
I've been aware of the problem with Ren'Py v8 for a long time and I actually fixed it several months ago, but had no time to post it then and forgot about it later. Sorry about it!
The fixed v2.6.4 is posted now. I tested it on Lust Theory S3 to be sure that there are no other issues with it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've been aware of the problem with Ren'Py v8 for a long time and I actually fixed it several months ago, but had no time to post it then and forgot about it later. Sorry about it!
The fixed v2.6.4 is posted now. I tested it on Lust Theory S3 to be sure that there are no other issues with it.
much appreciated, can confirm, it launches without issue and works as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenoMod

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey all,

I am thoroughly enjoying this game (or trying to), but man, am I having an issue.

On Season 1, I am trying to watch the phone video of Megan masturbating, but my game crashes with no error; it just freezes and closes.

And please, before anyone asks, yes, I have tried to search this forum for a resolution, and have come up empty.

If anyone has a fix, please let me know. I'd like to continue this game.

Thank you!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey all,

I am thoroughly enjoying this game (or trying to), but man, am I having an issue.

On Season 1, I am trying to watch the phone video of Megan masturbating, but my game crashes with no error; it just freezes and closes.

And please, before anyone asks, yes, I have tried to search this forum for a resolution, and have come up empty.

If anyone has a fix, please let me know. I'd like to continue this game.

Thank you!
if you are using unren, any outline (beside the one updated today) or any mod, take it out of folder and see if its still crashing.

if its not that hold shift while launching game and try to set another renderer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can try to remove both persistents from \game folder and appdata (do backup them 1st), but usually those work only with game launch issue.

and if that still dont fixes, you have to put more info so anyone that got clue on how to fix can know.
which version, system, hardware, mods, ....

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenoMod

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
well, at least the MC isn't dumber than a gnat. wait, that came out wrong
at least both choices take you to the same place, 1st one, loves these types.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes