ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
ok went thru this one yesterday so am dropping what i got. so far is just intro in to s3, no sandbox yet.

if you want text outline and be able to run the game use this one (not sure where have grab it, but works on all games that gives issues, including for unren crashes). - in attachments

View attachment 3189585
with
View attachment 3189583
those that want the text box - is already integrated ingame, and 1st pic is what you get without it.

also adding Bonus Content CODE for S3E1 - trooper
for all those that is "not working", game ask you few times for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
enjoy
Great! I was just looking for the code to outline the text, since I too dislike the textbox background. Thank you for sharing!

Just a quick hint.
In many games I too use to get rid of the gui\textbox.png because they don't have an option to set its transparency.
But it's not the case of this game. Here you can go to the Settings menu and move the Dialogue Background slider to the extreme left, and the text background will become totally invisible.

On the plus side with this method you are not limited to an on/off settings, but you can have all levels of opacity between max and totally transparent, and you can change it any time in-game via menu without having to mess with the files and reloading the game.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: micmitja

tfeex

Sep 25, 2020
Joncik_Ko,貼文:12487931,會員:4501629 said:
可憐的佐伊,你罵她醜陋,現在她坐在某個地方哭泣......;)
[/引用]
真是個醜女孩...:哨:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I hope they keep Megan as the main LI, although, with how the intro went I don't think that will be the case. Or maybe, just maybe, we finally get to choose and get multiple routes!

Reactions: ZenoMod and Nemo56

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
This whole S3 E1 playthrough i was thinking to myself ''where did i see that grandpa before?'' and then it hit me when i saw that last scene.
The grandpa is his neighbor. If I remember correctly he beets the sh*t out of MC in S1 or S2, after MC complained about the noise in the morning.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope they keep Megan as the main LI, although, with how the intro went I don't think that will be the case. Or maybe, just maybe, we finally get to choose and get multiple routes!
Same, I think her story is the best and most emotional of all, even if she's a bit self obsessed at times.
Jess ... no question about her hotness factor, but there's nothing really personal going on.
Amy and Ellie are good fillers, but a bit too generic. Ellies 'geek' factor is hardly believable, and not just since she accepted a costume that was bought in a store. True LARPers build their costumes themselves.
Don't really care about the rest (including Elizabeth), the one who could vanish instantly from the game without me noticing is Angel.

Reactions: Imnus and MrMax

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dark souls II scholar of the first sin is 18 gb, this game is also 18gb. Why do Ren'Py game get so heavy ?
game got lots of content and quality animations, i havent done latest dlc of s2 yet cause i plan on replaying whole thing when full voiced will be out, but do have previous 4.4gb version that was and animations in compare to original looks like shit. from smooth 60fps down to laggy 15 fps.
on top got also video mod for s1 and s2 to put all animations on 60 fps, early ones were 30.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Dark souls II scholar of the first sin is 18 gb, this game is also 18gb. Why do Ren'Py game get so heavy ?
because the devs make top notch graphics and do not dare to set the compression rate high enough. Also there are videos inside. An average, medium compressed fullHD video takes about 9 GiB per 90 min. Plus there is voice acting. I didn't look at the format, but if it is stereo 48 kHz then it's also an overkill for speech.

Homework: count the duration of all videos, count the amount of images, count the duration of a play through. Divide the size of the game by the counts. Compare with a commercially available video. I think the game is more compressed than a BluRay.

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes