LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I genuinely thought they were adding Grace to the story. They could have done a better job making Rachel look a little different to Grace. Unless this is another glitch in the code, it just feels lazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, they did this before, Grace looks similar to Nicole from Lust Theory, just has longer hair and slightly bigger boobs. Also Hope from Inside Jennifer looks like Grace just different hair color. Im guessing they might be using the same base DAZ model for these and they just morph some stuff to make it look a bit different. But i could be wrong on that

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Hot damn on season 2 man i was amazed on just how refined Inceton has made it the humour the writing the sex scenes are really good
The quality is pretty decent even Compared to Being a DIK
And Season 3 was a suprise from me i last played when season 2 released but....HOT DAMN!

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
This whole S3 E1 playthrough i was thinking to myself ''where did i see that grandpa before?'' and then it hit me when i saw that last scene.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Seriously? It's less than 1gb o_O
Wasn't expecting to see "compress version" posts until episode 5 (of season 3)
And yet, a compressed version was already posted :)
But most people rather ask for it (again) than look in the forum posts.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Damn, i'm having a hard time remembering what all happened on MC's last repeat of friday. Basically all i know for sure is that he fucked megan and that ugly girl together at the party, since he woke up in bed with them. Guess i'll have to replay season 2, too bad a lost all my saves after an OS reinstall.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn, i'm having a hard time remembering what all happened on MC's last repeat of friday. Basically all i know for sure is that he fucked megan and that ugly girl together at the party, since he woke up in bed with them. Guess i'll have to replay season 2, too bad a lost all my saves after an OS reinstall.
You didn't backup your user home directory? They would be in %appdata%

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
They could try to do something useful other than making these shitshows. Or at least making a game that is actually good, instead of these shitshows. After all on their website this is their introduction. " With my background in the film industry, I've learned that the most important thing is to captivate the audience with a thrilling story and stunning visuals. " - which is ironic given how their games actually turn out.
If 'these shitshows' are not to your liking, why are you here instead of on a thread spending time with an AVN you enjoy.

I really enjoyed Echoes of Lust S1 (with full VA).

I have not tried the rebranded Lust Theory S2 and won't until it gets full VA - which is something that helps make this series of AVNs very good, IMO.

Are there weaknesses in the story telling - Yes.

I don't think S3 can be a rinse and repeat of S1/S2 And still experience great success, but the dev does need time to show where they are going to take S3.

I understand that the dev did try some other AVN projects, but some were not being as well received as Lust Theory and Mia.

So - the dev adapted to what they learned and are now giving us Lust Theory, S3 (or at least seem to be placing more emphasis on it).

It will be up to the dev to show us that the VA as well as the graphics and animations they have demonstrated an ability to create will actually be tied into a story that many of us will look forward to enjoying over the course of several years.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepy666

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Poor Zoe, You called Her ughly and now She sits somewhere and cry... ;)

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Ok... this is a nice little intro. I want to know where they are going with it and am cautiously optimistic about the future of the game
I cautiously (and hopefully) agree.

- Why is Zoe pissed at MC for fucking Megan also - she was almost as much into Megan as into MC

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok went thru this one yesterday so am dropping what i got. so far is just intro in to s3, no sandbox yet.

if you want text outline and be able to run the game use this one (not sure where have grab it, but works on all games that gives issues, including for unren crashes). - in attachments

updated v2.6.4 solves same issue

1703072887784.png
with
1703072847786.png
those that want the text box - is already integrated ingame, and 1st pic is what you get without it.

also adding Bonus Content CODE for S3E1 - trooper
for all those that is "not working", game ask you few times for it.
enjoy

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes