memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Do i need to play the first game before playing the season 2? or it doesn't matter, thanks
Season 2 is a pretty direct continuation of Season 1 (which didn't end on a clear narrative ending point), so I would recommend playing Season 1 first.

Season 2 did end with a clear narrative ending point, so I am not sure yet if you would really need to play Seasons 1 and 2 to understand what is going on in Season 3.

Reactions: facu_176

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
damn they are still using pngs . no wonder this game already 800mb . cant wait to download season 3 episode 10 for 19gb in 2026.
Most pics are jpeg, only the ones in the intro and some gallery pics are png.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Season 2 did end with a clear narrative ending point, so I am not sure yet if you would really need to play Seasons 1 and 2 to understand what is going on in Season 3.
S2 did have 'a' ending, but S3 will continue from there. So yes, it's better to have played the full story.

Reactions: memelman

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Why are most adult women in games all shaved? When I look at “this” it seems that in front of you is a little girl and not an adult woman.:confused:......BIG MINUS.(n)
Because hair is difficult to render. Same with vaginal penetrations - if you notice it's not directly shown but hidden behind angles it's because it takes time to set up so it does not look like crap. The less details, the easier to render and animate

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
i am not going to play the full Season 2 i played half of it , the other half was just bad , with clones everywhere , and the story was painful to read.
With that said how is Season 3 so far with this first episode? Story wise , sex scenes wise , how is it?

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
With that said how is Season 3 so far with this first episode?
It's a lot of fun to be back in this universe
Story wise
Now it's a VN. No more walking simulation between the dialogues. No hint system. No phone. No buttons.
sex scenes wise
Nude Zoe, nude sisters, a blow/hand job
how is it?
It's something. And it's another day. And there is a story of someone besides the MC.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
i think it's time for devs to work on new game with incest and best friend's mom content (y)
this game became very heavy for me to follow:FacePalm:

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
i think it's time for devs to work on new game with incest and best friend's mom content (y)
this game became very heavy for me to follow:FacePalm:
oh no, it will be very heavy for me to learn new names. Please keep making more than 10 seasons.

Hi, sorry to bother but, do i need to dowload each season? or the last one includes all? ty :)
each season is its own game. you have to download each season separately. Besides that, I don't know why all the seasons are in one thread. You can't tag them properly, you can't preview them properly, you can't vote and rate them independently, and you have to search for your already answered question deep down below in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kadgilek

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok... this is a nice little intro. I want to know where they are going with it and am cautiously optimistic about the future of the game

- Why is Zoe pissed at MC for fucking Megan also - she was almost as much into Megan as into MC
- Female MC has potential (clever way to solve the simulation thing too) but is a bit concerning given how Inceton handled their female protag games
- There's a canon timeline for how Friday ended - there are hints but I'd like to know what that was. Similar to how S2 started

Reactions: ZenoMod

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered before, but under the Season 1 download on the OP there is 'Season 1' (EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix) which is about a 3.2gb download. And then there's the 'S1 Christmas Event' which is about 5.2gb.

I doubt just a standalone Xmas event would be that large lol, so does that mean the second one is the full game plus the Xmas event, and the first one is the full game without the Xmas event? If so then I think it's presented in kind of an odd way. But I just wanted some clarification.

Also looking up a bit I read that the whole thing was actually just a simulation? So there was no "real" incest? If so, then that is just incredibly lame and frustrating for anyone with that kink, imo.

Jul 10, 2020
its been a long time since i last played this and i wanted to start fresh , do i need to download all the different versions or just the last one ???

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I genuinely thought they were adding Grace to the story. They could have done a better job making Rachel look a little different to Grace. Unless this is another glitch in the code, it just feels lazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
its been a long time since i last played this and i wanted to start fresh , do i need to download all the different versions or just the last one ???
S1, S2 and S3 are three separate downloads. There is no S1 content in the S2 and S3 versions. As for S2, if you can wait, they will be releasing another update to S2 sometime soon. Given the size of Inceton games, it will save you downloading again.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Was there any new elizabeth content in s2? I had been waiting for it for a while now, and can't remember what was happening last time I played. I hope there will be more of from now on.

Reactions: Boldano
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes