TonerStone

Jan 9, 2024
Okay, I must be stupid as hell, but how exactly can I make the Mac version work? Do I need to put the game folder outside of contents one? Or if it should be placed inside, then where exactly? Resources? And do I need to move the lib folder? It seems that I've tried an endless amount of combinations but it just refuses to work. If anyone has any idea, pls help

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Dammm the all stories with megan and zoé at the party and the fact we have to get through to this and can't have free roam ...

It's soannoying. too muche of everything
drama, text, takes too much of time, that's pretty bad. I add to spamm click for 2 hours..
Don't ask me what they told me ...

Even to fuck them we got like 2000 messages ...

stop -_-

And after we finished bug loooooop

1704854063622.png

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Guys it says grab a few drinks at the party before meeting up with Nicole in the evening but when I go to Ellie's house in the evening nothing happens. I have reached to Complete a Special event on everyone else besides Nicole.
How to progress with her.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Guys it says grab a few drinks at the party before meeting up with Nicole in the evening but when I go to Ellie's house in the evening nothing happens. I have reached to Complete a Special event on everyone else besides Nicole.
Nemo56 Please can you help me figure this out. I don't know how to move ahead with the Nicole path.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I tried all the walkthrough videos of season 2(very limited results I got). None covered or got to that part before they discontinued making the videos. That was not helpful.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Did you try clicking the pink mug in the kitchen in the morning? I think I remember doing that to trigger a special event. You might have to do it more than once. If you can't try all the different dialogue options during breakfast. Sorry, I don't have it downloaded and I haven't played since .5. But, I do remember it getting me past a 'special event' condition.

If that doesn't work try to search the thread for everything that triggers a special event. I'm pretty sure at least one person listed all the event triggers.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Did you try clicking the pink mug in the kitchen in the morning? I think I remember doing that to trigger a special event. You might have to do it more than once. If you can't try all the different dialogue options during breakfast. Sorry, I don't have it downloaded and I haven't played since .5. But, I do remember it getting me past a 'special event' condition.

If that doesn't work try to search the thread for everything that triggers a special event. I'm pretty sure at least one person listed all the event triggers.
I did that. And a new char got introduced. But after that that mug is unclickable now. I tried going to Ellies house at all the different times and it says I don't have anything to do there.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes