KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Guys it says grab a few drinks at the party before meeting up with Nicole in the evening but when I go to Ellie's house in the evening nothing happens. I have reached to Complete a Special event on everyone else besides Nicole.
How to progress with her.
Night-Wolf I being desperate here. But please can you help me figure this out. Stuck at this point for days now. Unable to find answer. I tried search and got no answer. This question was asked here long ago but was not answered properly and was skipped. Please help me. I don't know who else to ping. If you know any other player who played through this game please ping. Thank you very much.

Aug 18, 2019
Night-Wolf I being desperate here. But please can you help me figure this out. Stuck at this point for days now. Unable to find answer. I tried search and got no answer. This question was asked here long ago but was not answered properly and was skipped. Please help me. I don't know who else to ping. If you know any other player who played through this game please ping. Thank you very much.
I think go to amy house after that go to school.after that go to sleep and special event triggers.

Reactions: KING VR

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Guys it says grab a few drinks at the party before meeting up with Nicole in the evening but when I go to Ellie's house in the evening nothing happens. I have reached to Complete a Special event on everyone else besides Nicole.
How to progress with her.

Solution: Reset the day skip to evening and visit Amy's house.

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Hi guys. How do you start Christmas event for S1? I downloaded the version and it already has a save file with the start of the event. But I would like to start it myself from my PT. Any clues? Thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys. How do you start Christmas event for S1? I downloaded the version and it already has a save file with the start of the event. But I would like to start it myself from my PT. Any clues? Thanks
Make sure your PC calendar is set around christmas (January is fine, just tested it). Start the game, then click the little tree on top of the screen.
1705651894735.png

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, can someone tell me where I can find the compressed version of seasons 1 + christmas event, 2 and 3. Thank you.

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Make sure your PC calendar is set around christmas (January is fine, just tested it). Start the game, then click the little tree on top of the screen.
View attachment 3276378
Thanks for the answer. But I tried it and the tree symbol doesn't show for S1. I remember playing S2 Xmass event that way a year ago. But doesn't work for me in S1.

I'm playing the S1 Christmas Event download from this thread. The one that contains Nadia prologue.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes