crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
What do you call scenes if not "scenes"?
Is a scene showing the MC going to school not a scene?

People should not be afraid to say "sex" or "intimate" or "lewd", especially not on a forum about adult oriented games. If you mean "sex", say "sex".
Do you honestly think by a lack of scenes I meant him going to school? Honestly, did really you think that?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you honestly think by a lack of scenes I meant him going to school? Honestly, did really you think that?
All you need to do is to write what you mean. I don't know why people are playing games for mature or adult audiences and then are afraid to write "lewd","sex","erotic","intimate","lewd" or whatever.
If someone just asks for scenes, I have the same answer for him, that there's plenty of scenes. It's a story focused game after all and not just a collection of sex scenes.

StellarTrap

Oct 25, 2023
I'm trying to play the game but around the early game while watching Megan in her room masturbating, my game keeps crashing during the same animated scene. Anyone know how to fix this?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Is it possible to run these games while they're held on a zip drive, after installing them from your main HDD?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
None of them will have problems with this. A couple of MB/s (if you keep fast forwarding) won't cause much stress, no matter where you put the game. And if you actually read the texts, you'll be fine in any case.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ya the ntr tag is false advertising, not sure why a dev would list it and then not really have it.
Because some people consider every involvement of a guy that is not the MC to be ntr and start complaining and ranting if there is such a guy and they were not warned.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
So it says in the changelog that there are over 250 new animations in the main story, but I can't seem to see these new scenes in the gallery/phone? Can anyone tell me if these are actually NEW sex scenes or foreplay scenes with any of the LI's or just new non sexual animations? Also if they are new scenes, how do I get them???

Reactions: gonzo69

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Do you guys see that blue square on the map? Well, it leads to a hidden creepy scene with Amy, Jessica and... slenderman.
But that's not the point.... The thing is: it still showing when you go to the Mall. And IT KEEPS apearing in every single render with Sophie. It's annoying. (It also appears in the store, but who cares)

I hope Inceton solve this bug in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: elysa67 and bombo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you guys see that blue square on the map? Well, it leads to a hidden creepy scene with Amy, Jessica and... slenderman.
But that's not the point.... The thing is: it still showing when you go to the Mall. And IT KEEPS apearing in every single render with Sophie. It's annoying. (It also appears in the store, but who cares)

Similar errors have happened with other item hotspots, especially when fast forwarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: laudano93

bombo

May 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was just going to ask about this
it's not listed as a hidden scene in the walkthrough list
anyone knows if is this a one time thing or there are other hidden scenes like this to look for?

Reactions: laudano93
Feb 20, 2018
Really love this game. Might be my favourite one. Is there a way to have the Season 2 pictures of the game ? I seem only to find Season 1 on the internet and I'm not sure how to get them from the game itself. Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes