devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.
late response but i have checked the different downloads for season 1 . right now there are 3 . after the steam version gets an update that fixes the narrator there should still be 2 downloads the steam version and "season 1" this is cause the steam version has censored/altered one of the scenes due to steam/patreon TOS .

Enjoy, I'd be very interested in anyone's opinion
i like the concept and changes from LT but this game is very grindy .

Reactions: santrear

santrear

Mar 30, 2023
devonY7
I heard you, and if I were to start making the game again right now, I would definitely speed up the progress of the action, but unfortunately, it turned out the way it did. I was scared in the beginning and stepped too carefully)
Thank you for sharing your opinion anyway.

Reactions: devonY7

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
replaying season 2, game loves to crash every 5 minutes lmao, is there a fix to that at all? season 1 didnt crash once lol

EDIT - now it just crashes on startup after the load screen

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wish the game had a harem tag. It's too difficult which one to choose over the others.
Good news: You don't have to. Actually the game requires you to follow everyone's storyline.
But since the day keeps repeating, it's one at a time, so ... so far no harem.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
Hey guys, I created my own game from the assets of this one, if anyone is interested, here are the links.
PC or Linux
Google Drive
Pixeldrain
Mac
Google Drive
Pixeldrain
I haven't quite figured out what I can post here yet, so I apologize if anything is wrong.
I like the concept and most of the characters, it is a bit grindy but there's worse out there tbh

I did get stuck however at some point and i don't know what to do lmao

• Thinking Face

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like the concept and most of the characters, it is a bit grindy but there's worse out there tbh

I did get stuck however at some point and i don't know what to do lmao
It's all event based, there is nothing to grind.

And well, if nothing else helps, there are always walkthroughs :)
Make sure you follow all storylines and don't just concentrate on one character.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
replaying season 2, game loves to crash every 5 minutes lmao, is there a fix to that at all? season 1 didnt crash once lol

EDIT - now it just crashes on startup after the load screen
I think it is eating up all your memory and not releasing any back probably.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I'm currently playing part two and there is this little bonus scene icon that won't go away, no matter if I watch or decline the bonus scene. It's now in any of Sophie's scenes. Any way to get rid of it?
Screenshot_1.png

jimguy999

Oct 11, 2021
Great game.

I think it needs some added realism where the main characters care taker comes by. We're obviously playing a guy with brain damage after all. She can be a 10/10 gorgeous woman who bends over asking if he likes her pearl necklace, and he can spend days to figure out why telling her that she looks like a clam wasn't a compliment.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I'm currently playing part two and there is this little bonus scene icon that won't go away, no matter if I watch or decline the bonus scene. It's now in any of Sophie's scenes. Any way to get rid of it?
View attachment 3443410
I had it on every Elloie scene. It also irritated me a bit, but it eventually went away on its own after progressing in the story.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe by restarting the game. This is a known bug, can also happen with some other elements.

Sep 2, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Did as instructed, tried by copying files to both the location but game doesn't open it just closes automatically
Anyone who was to able run successfully on android please guide

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes