ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Well... I genuinely thought it would have been impossible to save the story after the questionable ending of Season 2, but I must admit they did a good job with the first two episodes of Season 3.

Nice save!

Please, Inceton, don't fuck it up. Please do remember that 99% of your audience like ti be able to immerse themselves in the story, suspending their disbelief and pretending the story is real. Remember that the "fiction in the fiction" narrative device kills the player's immersion in the story and it's frustrating...

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Did as instructed, tried by copying files to both the location but game doesn't open it just closes automatically
Anyone who was to able run successfully on android please guide
Did it only run to the same point of a fresh install without adding the asset file or did it get further to the opening splash screen and then crash?

JimiG

Oct 24, 2022
Sorry if this is a dumb question or in the wrong place.
Does anyone have the bonus content code for Lust Theory S3 E2?

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone remember how to get to this Megan scene in the photo? I'm pretty sure I saved over it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get there again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 2 btw.

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Javi

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone remember how to get to this Megan scene in the photo? I'm pretty sure I saved over it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get there again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 2 btw.
I believe that's from the "X-Mas Story" Hidden Event. The 2nd one if I remember correctly.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This more then most reminds me just how disinterested I get in these games once I've already had the full sex scene payout on every girl.

Definitely in my all time Top 5 favorite games . But after checking back in for the first time since season 2 ended, I'm sitting here having downloaded chapter 3 and it's like....who cares. The carrot is gone, all these girls popping up on my screen have been fucked, and I keep finding myself tabbing out to do a quick refresh on the latest update page to see if anything new and more exciting has popped up there.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, not in my case. I see this one and Photohunt as great example for the "day after". For sex duting the story, but not as the end goal. I like that concept a lot.

CH3 just started, is building up and I must say I am looking forward to see how it turns out. They got some good writers, who managed to present a light hearted story without too much drama and still keep it interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes