• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

420Rajlord

Jun 30, 2022
there should be an audio folder in "game" which has va folder full of .mp3 files . delete them .

i have not made a patch yet but while going through the code i realized that all of the scenes are scripted via location . and the elizabeth scene is in the house and i have the old version .rpy . so if you put this file in the game folder it should theoretically restore the scene . i dont have the latest version rn but for those who do feel free to try .
Thanks for replying but I don't wanna delete other voice, only narrator is irritating. I will just play through it, if i can't do nothing about it and I will fully enjoy season 2.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for replying but I don't wanna delete other voice, only narrator is irritating. I will just play through it, if i can't do nothing about it and I will fully enjoy season 2.
I think all char voices are in rpa archives. Check the file names and play a few to make sure it's narration only.

And if you are unsure, you can always just rename the directory instead of deleting it. That's easier to restore :)

Diwino

May 7, 2023
unreal lust theory is basically a tech demo so as of right now you don't need to play the main games to play that .
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks, but i think i'm still gonna play the RenPy seasons, especially because the size of the game, seems interesting.
Do that. I would do it anyway, the new Unreal Version will take a long time until it's an actually playable game. The pseudo-sandbox VNs are good stories. Make sure to start with season 1.

Feb 20, 2018
I last downloaded the S2 with the Triple Danger DLC.
Now there is a new one New free DLC - "Young wild, and free" (activate it by talking with Carol). Is it only Carol-related ?

And, Is there a way to download it without having to download again all the game (now21 GB) ?
Many thanks in advance :)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
They changed it on Patreon as well.

You cannot start any DLC until you complete the MAIN game.

Both Season 1 (it's posted here, but not in the OP due to Narration bug) and Season 2 are Steam versions, same as Patreon, and fully updated....

Beach Day and Triple Danger is a DLC, it's part of Season 2 now, it is there, it is included with Season 2 on Steam.

Season 1 hasn't been added to the OP yet, and it included the Christmas event now. The newest download for Season 1 is in this thread, both full and compressed.

Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.
Any predictions for the Season 2 V2.0 compressed?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I don't have Patreon, that's why I'm asking because Season 2 is 21GB, so I'm curious if it's S1+S2
I apologise. My previous reply was meant to be a slightly tongue in cheek way of saying that the file size for Season 2 is so large on its own without adding Season 1 to it.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes