Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
What are the chances that we get to blast Ellie's mom's ass and why isn't it 100%?

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
oh, just realised...S3 isn't complete is it...damn, was hoping to just run through them all, got too many waiting for updates.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a very happy man.
Just got to the sex scene with Nicole in the school in EP2. I've been craving seeing/exploring that body since it was first used in the 'Returning to Mia' game for the aunt. Those tan-lines just drive me wild.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so seems I'm a little late to the party and I couldn't see from a search how to do this, but where do we type in the codes?
didn't even realise that those letters were supposed to spell something out, but I got one and don't know where to use it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The codes were only necessary for the Patreon version. The commercial versions for GOG, Steam and so on already have everything unlocked.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
no . all characters events must be done to progress through the game
Kinda lame when the player is supposed to be the MC. You don't have full freedom. You are stuck being a puppet, following orders.

Might as well make it a Kinetic Novel. Probably why I only bought/played the first Season.

This kinda rubs me the wrong way

" Now, our updates are much bigger with 1500-3000 renders at a higher quality, all thanks to our Patrons."

Really? what about us Steam users (and GOG etc) ? we don't mean anything to you? Patrons are the only ones giving you money and buying your game/DLC ? (whoever's silly enough to buy DLC for these games anyways) putting money in your pocket to buy all those expensive things you were talking about?

I might as well not buy your games anymore since, you know, you only thank your Patrons and not others who support you. Good to know.

Reactions: Kenthucky18

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
This kinda rubs me the wrong way

" Now, our updates are much bigger with 1500-3000 renders at a higher quality, all thanks to our Patrons."

Really? what about us Steam users (and GOG etc) ? we don't mean anything to you? Patrons are the only ones giving you money and buying your game/DLC ? (whoever's silly enough to buy DLC for these games anyways) putting money in your pocket to buy all those expensive things you were talking about?

I might as well not buy your games anymore since, you know, you only thank your Patrons and not others who support you. Good to know.
pretty sure that quote about patreon is really old its been on their website before they released any games on steam. also the dlc is actually free for steam players i know this cause i uploaded them here cause i got them for free cause i own the game on steam . on patreon you still have to pay for dlc/updates .

Reactions: 1812080001

JustLeaching

Jan 25, 2024
... just played Season1&2...

Season 1: Cool, kinda fresh idea, nice and steamy! And cudos the "Sex" isn't the solution

Season 2 "Part1": Had a "perfect day", now we still got consequences to deal with, too bad... :devilish:
Season 2 "Part2": ... I just wanted to jerk off, not get hit by an emotional truck and some existential thoughts right in the guts... But yeah, great story!

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes