Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What a fun game! Is Elizabeth's voice actor different from seasons 1 and 2? I'm confused
I don't know about this one specifically, but yes, they did some shuffling.
In S1 all was done by two persons. In S2 at some point one of the two left the business and they had to rearrange a lot, also hired more different ones.

Reactions: dffghgrt

dffghgrt

Apr 7, 2024
I don't know about this one specifically, but yes, they did some shuffling.
In S1 all was done by two persons. In S2 at some point one of the two left the business and they had to rearrange a lot, also hired more different ones.
Thank you! I think I like both

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Agree. I am still not completely convinced about Megans new voice, but there's nothing to do about it anyway, so there's no point in complaining.
It was somewhat funny hearing the narrator say "You hear Megans lovely voice" and then we get a half drunk Ke$ha parody with a line that remembered me painfully of "Whatsuuuuuuup!"

But in most cases it's ok. I find it a bit strange however, if kids growing up together in the same neighborhood end up with different accents.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Can someone tell me what may be wrong here and why after downloading the file and trying to run it several times it comes to this and won't start the game at all for season 2 full season? I have not added or touched the file....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G_Lust_Time.rpyc", line 2978, in script
File "D:\Lust Theory Season 2 v2.0.0-Full Release-FINAL-compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
LustTheory2
Fri May 3 19:17:44 2024

Feb 13, 2019
Can someone tell me what may be wrong here and why after downloading the file and trying to run it several times it comes to this and won't start the game at all for season 2 full season? I have not added or touched the file....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G_Lust_Time.rpyc", line 2978, in script
File "D:\Lust Theory Season 2 v2.0.0-Full Release-FINAL-compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
LustTheory2
Fri May 3 19:17:44 2024
maybe the compression fucked it? are using winrar for .rar files?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes