Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
I just hunger for Amy and Megan stuff. The 2 best girls with the best skin
Yeah I like Amy too she one of my favorite with Jessica, Nicole and Ellie, but the fact that she's passes out after sex isn't great.
Megan is not my favorite I prefer the others ones

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
yes this happened a few years ago its cause the game was banned from steam and in order to release it on there they had to change the name .
More stuff has been changed for it to go on Steam I believe.
It is tagged with "sleep sex" but now the person is pretending to sleep instead.
I'm sure "sleep sex" isn't very popular with Steam either.

I wonder if Inceton is doing anything towards the person who recently made a game entirely with renders from this game? All he is doing is basically putting some "text bubbles" on the renders he have ripped from this game. He even got a Patreon. I got my 1 star review of that game deleted with no explanation. It was saying he had stolen the renders from this game, I guess there is no use arguing this on a site that mostly distribute pirated games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
More stuff has been changed for it to go on Steam I believe.
It is tagged with "sleep sex" but now the person is pretending to sleep instead.
I'm sure "sleep sex" isn't very popular with Steam either.

I wonder if Inceton is doing anything towards the person who recently made a game entirely with renders from this game? All he is doing is basically putting some "text bubbles" on the renders he have ripped from this game. He even got a Patreon. I got my 1 star review of that game deleted with no explanation. It was saying he had stolen the renders from this game, I guess there is no use arguing this on a site that mostly distribute pirated games.
the old version is still on here . i might one day try and restore the sleep sex scene . i saw on the inceton discord that they are aware of that game and they will do something about it .

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, got around to finishing EP3:
- 3 episodes to get to the freeroaming and only about 20 animations per episode. Hope this gets better (although 1000 renders per episode is not bad at all)
- Sophie (tied for worst character with Angel imo) laid out the plan for this season. MC has to grind for rep with the girls...again and, also judging from some of the choices, there might actually be meaningful decisions to make. Hope they don't go all serious like with Return to Mia
- Season 2 ending is straight up retconned. Robot lied! we do a little trolling :HideThePain: It's not good but at least it's done
- New LI that's probably going to be pushed as the main one... don't like that, and not just because of the overused hot weird nerd trope. There are enough LIs and everybody already has a favorite
- The canon events for Friday evening are going to be made up as they go along. Seems lazy but there was no way to juggle 20 variations of the same evening
All in all, rocky start but could be awesome - as long as that animation count goes up in the future (60-70 was the default for S2)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes