2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
If anybody Has Issues WIth Rayne Dont BOther WOrrying BEcause 1 I'm THe One Who made THat Pledge to NRT And Rayne Is a Play on My Name witch Is Wayne Get it Take THe W Replace it WIth R All so in most Western Countries AND Japan THe Legal Age for Adult Activity is 18 Apart FRom US witch Is 21

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If anybody Has Issues WIth Rayne Dont BOther WOrrying BEcause 1 I'm THe One Who made THat Pledge to NRT And Rayne Is a Play on My Name witch Is Wayne Get it Take THe W Replace it WIth R All so in most Western Countries AND Japan THe Legal Age for Adult Activity is 18 Apart FRom US witch Is 21
i'm sorry but the legal age for adult activity except for alcohol is 18 in the us. sex is a non-issue for anyone involved if they are 18 or over, unless there is someone under 18 involved. sounds like fun with the character though what issues might anyone have?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i'm sorry but the legal age for adult activity except for alcohol is 18 in the us. sex is a non-issue for anyone involved if they are 18 or over, unless there is someone under 18 involved. sounds like fun with the character though what issues might anyone have?
Was a fatal translation problem, solved (i hope) in next release.

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mm by the looks of things nrt got some spoooooky surprises for the next release stay tuned

thekingkuma

Jul 9, 2017
Hey can anyone help me??

Everytime i try opening the game all i get is a white screen, how do i solve this?????

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Did you have a stroke whilst writing that? xD I swear to god I got sea sick from following the waves you made using just letters xD

Reactions: jack761

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
nope just have a small keyboard thats elchepo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do not ask for the release. It will be released if someone who finds or pays for it decides to share it.
Consider yourselves warned. Any further posts that are begging for a release will be deleted.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Age of consent is 16 in the UK and many other 'western' countries. The 18 thing is mainly the US although even in the US that varies from state to state.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Actually, in some states of the USA, the ages of consent can range as low as 16 without parental approval.
With marriage, it's as low as 14 with some states having none as long as parents approve.

Reactions: botc76

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Actually, in some states of the USA, the ages of consent can range as low as 16 without parental approval.
With marriage, it's as low as 14 with some states having none as long as parents approve.
you can also have religious exceptions that can allow the age to lower despite the general law saying 14 or higher... As some states attempt to keep laws and politics out of the church.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes