2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
the orgy was nice...too bad its not part of the replay room yet. And I love that demon hunter chick:OhMyGoodness:....her and liane are my favorites. I was disappointed that there was no action with her.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Could someone post save after saving liane? I realy don't want to start over again.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I have the same problem that you have bro i dont know why :v if someone have clean save After saving liane plz share it u.u
I have that problem too but he is there, he is just invisible but you can play just move by mouse to know where you are :p

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I have that problem too but he is there, he is just invisible but you can play just move by mouse to know where you are :p
But it is propably like the moment when game things is not the newest update because mom tells me to go to the gym with her i say yes and nothing happens and other things like that. So anyone know what to do, how to repair it or should i start new game which in not nice :/

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I know it sucks, but don't use old saved games. It make game crash.

And, yes, latest version is V0.0.7 I'm working on V0.0.8 and nothing done for 9... :D

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017

And, yes, latest version is V0.0.7 I'm working on V0.0.8 and nothing done for 9... :D
so i need to play all again :v so sad i hope a savior descend and share a save with hes progres :FeelsGoodMan:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
so i need to play all again :v so sad i hope a savior descend and share a save with hes progres :FeelsGoodMan:
no everything works fine just just can't play on save which ends version 0.6 I loaded save in which i was going to fuck with bad succub in brothel and completed ver 0.7, i think i completed it because there was notification which said its the end. :p

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017

Could you tell me is that bug or something that when mom asked me to go with her to gym and i say yes nothing happens, she is in the gym and i can watch scene when mom and trainer workout together but when the scene ends it comes to dialogue with trainer from version 0.6

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Found couple bugs:
Know one after saving lianne mc turns invisible but can be controlled with mouse.

First you can go to policestation and start rudy apartment event again. (you can do this as manytimes you like)
Second when you enter rydys apartment after getting computer there still is sophia, guy that where shot and new girl.
Third after getting reward from ruby she turns invisible but can still be talked to.
Fourth mc says that se needs reason to invate neigbor but i hav done her breviously (old save yes)
Fifht Lianne is still missing from her house you can call her and ask where she is and mc picture stucks after call. Also she should be at house since you saved her.

Also not bug but part of new scenes are missing from recollection room, orgy. neignor and new ruby scenes.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
no everything works fine just just can't play on save which ends version 0.6 I loaded save in which i was going to fuck with bad succub in brothel and completed ver 0.7, i think i completed it because there was notification which said its the end. :p
broooo plzzz share your save

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes