2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
that ruby chick looks like a certain youtuber with huge tits...can't remember her name though.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok Walkthrough is updated but not sure if it is complete yet....
Will play more and hopefully find something.

Reactions: KiGa

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
anyone have a save file to get past Rudy's rape? I don't want to see her rape scene she is my favorite character in the game the author is so cruel to her that I want to punch him in the face if ever I meet him

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
anyone have a save file to get past Rudy's rape? I don't want to see her rape scene she is my favorite character in the game the author is so cruel to her that I want to punch him in the face if ever I meet him
LOL!!!

Actually, Rudy has always been forced or manipulated from the beginning, either with magic or with demons to have sex. By his own decision he has only done it twice.
This game is precisely what a sociopath would do if he has the power to control the mind and sexual desire of women.
So I guess that instead of hitting me, you'll want to shoot me! : D

Reactions: UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems a lot buggier then I last remembered it couldn't use old save as I got a crash error trying to open the dresser drawer to try to hide the drugs and gun so I had to start again.

When you first meet Rudy she says did you come? She also refers to the fae as a he in 2 spots. Get me a scrape of his horn, I think is where emanates his magic. Seems a bit buggy I am now the owner of the brothel I have never met Sam he is not dead and he is still standing there at the receptionist counter I also never found anything on the internet for job hunting.

Entered building where job interview is suppose to be at and find Sam there like player and him actually talked killed him and now he is no longer at the brothel.

Linda is the mail person who brought the package.

And...What happened to his face?

Police come to brothel leave and come back till the one comes to bribe them leave and come back and the female cop is there she leaves and everytime I clicked it was I'm back again about 7 times then I clicked in a different spot and he went to the door and left entered a few times and he was there paid him left again and she was there and wanted to talk to Kim and then left. Leave and come back and it's a repeat of the first time they both came to the brothel. Leave and enter and it's the briber again paid him left and returned and it's the first time they came to the brothel again leave and come back and it's me again Margret this time she goes to a room.

Police officer Sophie: We got a advide that you are related with cartel. The mother is missing is action and has never returned back for their trip.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
LOL!!!

Actually, Rudy has always been forced or manipulated from the beginning, either with magic or with demons to have sex. By his own decision he has only done it twice.
This game is precisely what a sociopath would do if he has the power to control the mind and sexual desire of women.
She likes the MC . They already did consensual sex. The only magic that affects her is intolerable horniness , not mind-control like a lifeless doll right? There should have been an optional route to avoid this rape scene like NTR

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
LOL!!!

Really ? I don't ever recall a scene something that she is forced or manipulated from the beginning except for the magic test that made her extremely horny. But since your the game creator, I can't argue with you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never saw an actual rape scene with Rudy other then where she felt the effects of the spell when they were doing the experiment to read his spell while he directed it at her scanner.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
.- E.G. Rudy Zombie
.- E.G. Rudy Jester.

I'm still wandering what is this mean in change log
anyway, behold ......

full save between scene , v.07 save start from file 13, and scenes before the update you still can look into memory room

HAPPY FAP FAP!!
THANK YOU

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anybody have a save from the start of version 5?

I did everything up to that point, but the mother never appears to talk to me in the morning, the call to go to the lab never comes and I can't do anything with the neighbor.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Looks like it is going to be Renpy or something like that now. This could improve the game a lot... or make it extremely sort ::|:

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Looks like it is going to be Renpy or something like that now. This could improve the game a lot... or make it extremely sort ::|:
We will use Renpy engine, but with lot of changes, don't want a lineal visual novel.
Gameplay could be more short, you will lose some "home-brothel" walks, and few else, so game will be the same.

Reactions: condedracula

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
We will use Renpy engine, but with lot of changes, don't want a lineal visual novel.
Gameplay could be more short, you will lose some "home-brothel" walks, and few else, so game will be the same.
Good to know. Thanks for the answer!

Marcos Negrini

Nov 16, 2017
Hello, I would like some help, does anyone know which program the program used to create the 3d graphics and videos of this game Lust Town? I found the characters very cool.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Merry Christmas.

This year has been special for me, we started the project "Lust Town" and together with my dear MHA, we have worked as hard as we could to bring you a fun and sexy game.

Next year will come with new ambitious projects. Transformation of the HUD of Lust Town, and the collaboration with other games like Lusty Island, Space Lust, High School Lure, Tallak Saga ...

We want to thank all our sponsors for their support all this time, without you, nothing would have been possible and we hope to reach our goals this year 2018 so that everything continues!

Merry Christmas
and a
happy new year.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes