2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Could you tell me is that bug or something that when mom asked me to go with her to gym and i say yes nothing happens, she is in the gym and i can watch scene when mom and trainer workout together but when the scene ends it comes to dialogue with trainer from version 0.6
Gym event is a casual on right now. Just talk about it, see ladies training, nothing else.

anybody got a changelog for 0.7?
Well... I think I can help.

Seven new scenes, two of them are hidden easter eggs.
.- Family (Meanwhile event)
.- Sophie in police station.
.- Linda (MC recovery)
.- Shop girls
.- Rudy at brothel
.- E.G. Rudy Zombie
.- E.G. Rudy Jester.

Memories room under development.

+310 new rendered images.

New zones to explore. (playroom, police station, gym...)

U

User_32285

During sex scene with Linda my game CTD's, anyone have same problem or fix?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
If peapole are allright missin orgy scene i can share my save. Sharing save before it has invisible mc

With this save you will miss orgy scene completely since its not in recollection room!

Last edited:

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the jester rudy, and rudy at brothel scene, also Shop girls?
when you get rudy to brothel and take her pc ; after some day visit her and you have the scene
2/and the girl shop : you need to have 12k money , then visit the shop .....

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Gym event is a casual on right now. Just talk about it, see ladies training, nothing else.

Well... I think I can help.

Seven new scenes, two of them are hidden easter eggs.
.- Family (Meanwhile event)
.- Sophie in police station.
.- Linda (MC recovery)
.- Shop girls
.- Rudy at brothel
.- E.G. Rudy Zombie
.- E.G. Rudy Jester.

Memories room under development.

+310 new rendered images.

New zones to explore. (playroom, police station, gym...)
bro if in all the next versions the save is going to be bug a simple solution is like in other games that have the same problem the developer give a save in the end of the last event of the previous version to the last one

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Couple of small bugs that might have already been mentioned. 1. People keep refering to you as Jensen no matter what name you chose. 2. The background "music" that starts when you enter the succubus area keeps playing forever even when you leave.
Ps. The orgasm faces on the girls are freaking scary..especially on the gremlin (neighbour)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
kinda nice model among all game here... but too bad so little animation (even looping img is fine), the bg is kinda not matching with map and need more sound

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Couple of small bugs that might have already been mentioned. 1. People keep refering to you as Jensen no matter what name you chose. 2. The background "music" that starts when you enter the succubus area keeps playing forever even when you leave.
Thanks mate, I have thouse (and others :D ) in a checklist to fix them in V0.0.8.
Ps. The orgasm faces on the girls are freaking scary..especially on the gremlin (neighbour)
Well, Rayne (gremlin) is a lvl 4 patreon character. This patreon level give the posibility to ask for a one scene npc. But well, make a orgasm face are... you know :D

kinda nice model among all game here... but too bad so little animation (even looping img is fine), the bg is kinda not matching with map and need more sound
Whe I plan the game, I choose not to include videos/animations. I want to make a "playable comic", but just for testing I made a Rudy video, asked patreons if want it on game, on "memories room", on event... and poll rules.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thanks mate, I have thouse (and others :D ) in a checklist to fix them in V0.0.8.

Well, Rayne (gremlin) is a lvl 4 patreon character. This patreon level give the posibility to ask for a one scene npc. But well, make a orgasm face are... you know :D

Whe I plan the game, I choose not to include videos/animations. I want to make a "playable comic", but just for testing I made a Rudy video, asked patreons if want it on game, on "memories room", on event... and poll rules.
that is nice to hear... a bit sound too may sound nice... but that is up to you dev to decide...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
is there a walkthrough for 0.7
Not yet as I have not had time to play the game to update the Pastebin...
I will try to get around to it this weekend but the holiday means family are here.

If someone else would like to send me the steps to update the pastebin I will be happy to add it so the OP link will work for V7.

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
the game is Very funny and sexy
find estos bugs in V7 Beta
* ruby invisible side computer
*bug in ruby house
*bug in police station
*bug call Liane
*bug moto
*felicia scene in skeleton no aparece
Felicia call you (wait 5 dais)
go to Restorant (sex scene)