2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Achylion

Dec 20, 2017
View attachment 4335

Lust Town is our first big adult game project, influenced by some adult rpg games with incest, fun, magic, faes and sexual content.​

Updated: 13/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Magic, Fantasy, Big Breasts

Changelog:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -
Walkthrough:

View attachment 4336 View attachment 4337 View attachment 4338 View attachment 4339 View attachment 10776 View attachment 10777
Does this work on android guys??....

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Here we go!
Jan 9 at 10:31am
Greetings friends!
We continue working hard in the transformation of the game to the new environment. It's not easy because Lust Town is a game with a lot of content and the amount of dialogues, actions, events and missions make the complete transformation makes us work a lot.

Here I leave something for you to start thinking about the heat, and forget the cold that we are going through.

Pictures in Ultra High Quality, get it! :)

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
While it is sad that the update to new engine will take longer, it's good to see you are still at it. Nice ladies btw.
Lust town have lot of content... Yes, playing is no more than a couple of hours, but in development and code, is a lot hehe, and the move to the new engine need also, new different renders (i.e. rooms, etc... that you can not use in rpg, need something to "click") so need new 3D work.
Also, we are trying to fix some history mistakes, boring quest, the brothel more "playable", we dont like farming cash, etc...
Will be better!!!!

And great profile pic! =D

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Lust town have lot of content... Yes, playing is no more than a couple of hours, but in development and code, is a lot hehe, and the move to the new engine need also, new different renders (i.e. rooms, etc... that you can not use in rpg, need something to "click") so need new 3D work.
Also, we are trying to fix some history mistakes, boring quest, the brothel more "playable", we dont like farming cash, etc...
Will be better!!!!

And great profile pic! =D
Oh yeah, you should know her. Hope things are going ok?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sure! :)
Working as hard as we can to give you all a new Lust Town, more funny, playable and off course... dirty :)

As soon as we have something playable, will upload it to patreon site.

Off course, keep updated with news.

(Don't tell anyone, but Rachel is also my favourite character in game)

Reactions: Aprilsun

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Save this kind of pic for an April Fool's update. (I love the game's current proportions and to be honest anything bigger like this joke pic is too much.) Of the girls you get to have sex with so far the this girl is my favorite. (Though she could have competition from the motorcycle shop girl or the waitress)

Just for fun! :D

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Save this kind of pic for an April Fool's update. (I love the game's current proportions and to be honest anything bigger like this joke pic is too much.) Of the girls you get to have sex with so far the this girl is my favorite. (Though she could have competition from the motorcycle shop girl or the waitress)
Game girls will not change, this was just for fun =)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes