2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
I agree with the statement 'to each his own' =) probably because in this case I LOVE the atomic boobs and the 'fun' render of the mother with the ridonculously huge tits is actually exactly my cup of tea so bring it on =) hope that at some point the 'fun' render will make it into the game^^ but hey... that's just me ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
but regarding the interface, @NRTMHA i doubt that these big borders around textbox and namebox are a really good idea
at least make them less opaque, more like the actual textbox

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How far is the Ren'py conversion (new content)? We're reaching 5 month since last release.
Hi and thanks.

The conversion caused us a lot of problems because we had to create all the scenaries from zero, as well as the NPCs talking from scratch. Also, after have part of the development done, we had to abandon and start from zero due to compatibility problems.

The project is our main occupation and we are working hard on it, both I (3D art and organization) and MHA in the adaptation of the main story and the programmer, who is adding what is necessary to have everything as soon as possible.

We would like to have it before the end of April, and let's hope so.

Sorry for my bad english :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but the most important thing is that everything will run smoothly, once finishes the port, and surely this will help you with future updates aswell. Thanks for keeping us informed.

PS. Your english is perfect for me but isn't my native language either, so take my compliment with caution. :)

PPS. I bet that @Aprilsun will be in seventh heaven after reading your post! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Aprilsun and NRTMHA

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but the most important thing is that everything will run smoothly, once finishes the port, and surely this will help you with future updates aswell. Thanks for keeping us informed.

PS. Your english is perfect for me but isn't my native language either, so take my compliment with caution. :)

PPS. I bet that @Aprilsun will be in seventh heaven after reading your post! :closedeyesmile:
You are absolutely right lol.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes