2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Man, thank you so much! But you should have written something more than "blue eyes"....I had a heart attack! :D
Oh i sooo have to second this!!! That brothel will be the death of me! If there won't be lewd scenes with her.. i'm gonna cry:'(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

If nothing crash (I have no hope) this weekend, what I explain in post, will be online.
4days ago.

As it the last news i found i guess it will be this week then.
from discord:
NRT [Lust Town] Last Thursday at 10:35
We really want to release something testable in one week or less. Not a nice release, but to make a idea about how game will be.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

If nothing crash (I have no hope) this weekend, what I explain in post, will be online.
4days ago.

Tonton, will the game use the new engine like he said or will it be a direct sequel from the last version?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
from discord:
NRT [Lust Town] Last Thursday at 10:35
We really want to release something testable in one week or less. Not a nice release, but to make a idea about how game will be.
Cool ! Btw If the Germans are coming, remind them to bring some weinzenbier und some pretzel along ;)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Tonton, will the game use the new engine like he said or will it be a direct sequel from the last version?
Salut, comment va mec? / Hey what's up?
It gonna be the revamp with the new engine if i get it right. New mechanics and some new renders, but dunno if it gonna have new contents or just re-done the old ones.

EDIT:

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Salut, comment va mec? / Hey what's up?
It gonna be the revamp with the new engine if i get it right. New mechanics and some new renders, but dunno if it gonna have new contents or just re-done the old ones.
La forme et toi? Temps de merde en Normandie. LoL. Ok, that's what I understood too. It would be a shame if this game went in the forgotten seas. Didn't have the chance to look at the reworked renders. Did he share something on his page?

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
La forme et toi? Temps de merde en Normandie. LoL. Ok, that's what I understood too. It would be a shame if this game went in the forgotten seas. Didn't have the chance to look at the reworked renders. Did he share something on his page?
Tres bien merci et pareil pour le temps..:)
Well check the link i post on my previous edited post. It says it all :)

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

4days ago.

Yep... and something crash :(

We are trying to upload as soon as possible a release with some of the new interface, but is like a new whole game.
User interface crash and some quest (yes, muffins are being really difficult to make this days) also have bugs.
Is a really small release, just to show you all what we are doing, and I need to upload it, becouse I need testers, feedbacks and, well, I didn't play it neither!!! Months doing all the new 3D (all is new, the H-Scenes are the same, but chats, environments, places, etc... are new) and see nothing playable hehehe.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So... old saves won't work? :p
LOL! No... RPGMaker saves and game, will be erased (incest policy) from patreon site. Keep it in a "old memories" folder in your computer :)

New H scenes will be... well, new =) But old scenes are the same. In a future we want to revamp the H scenes with better quality, maybe some animation, but right now, we are focused in gameplay and new content.

Planned two new scenes (already rendered); MC with the witches and MC with gym trainer (patreon poll winner).

Here an advance (Not in the release we are trying to upload now, but full frames rendered and ready): Gym Fitgirl scene 143-Beauty.png

Scene_Witches_255-Beauty.png

And off course, We understand that the lack of publications has bored or tired our sponsors, but understand that this involves a lot of effort, time and money in servers and hardware. We ask our sponsors a little patience as well as encourage those who enjoy this project, to help us as much as possible, since the fall (understandable) that we have had may kill the project and overthrow people that we work in the other more profitable projects.
Especially I, as the creator of this and being my first great project, I have special affection for him and I do not want it to die.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
LOL! No... RPGMaker saves and game, will be erased (incest policy) from patreon site. Keep it in a "old memories" folder in your computer :)

New H scenes will be... well, new =) But old scenes are the same. In a future we want to revamp the H scenes with better quality, maybe some animation, but right now, we are focused in gameplay and new content.

Planned two new scenes (already rendered); MC with the witches and MC with gym trainer (patreon poll winner).

Here an advance (Not in the release we are trying to upload now, but full frames rendered and ready): View attachment 94703

View attachment 94701

And off course, We understand that the lack of publications has bored or tired our sponsors, but understand that this involves a lot of effort, time and money in servers and hardware. We ask our sponsors a little patience as well as encourage those who enjoy this project, to help us as much as possible, since the fall (understandable) that we have had may kill the project and overthrow people that we work in the other more profitable projects.
Especially I, as the creator of this and being my first great project, I have special affection for him and I do not want it to die.
are you going to release a incest patch on here,and lewdpatcher?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
are you going to release a incest patch on here,and lewdpatcher?
Officially... no! we can't do it... Is not legal!!
But... a fan made... could...
Yes... off course :D But in lewdpatcher, nothing in patreon or official sites.

Reactions: jackkane

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Officially... no! we can't do it... Is not legal!!
But... a fan made... could...
Yes... off course :D But in lewdpatcher, nothing in patreon or official sites.
Hi. Hope you are fine. I really like your game. Say, I wanted to ask if the new engine you're using will allow old saves to work?

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi. Hope you are fine. I really like your game. Say, I wanted to ask if the new engine you're using will allow old saves to work?
No, is basically a whole new game, using same story and "rendered H scenes", but all is new, user interface, engine, environment, images of the npcs talking, rooms, town, computer interface, brothel...
Is the same game, but nothing related with the old one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Night and day.
We had a small problem in differentiating the night and day scenarios. For everything to be clean and to avoid mistakes and rare mixes, we had to redo the whole "night" from the beginning.
It will not take us long, it's just structural changes, but it will delay, perhaps, the exit we had planned for next Friday.

We are sorry.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes