2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

About "Lust Town Beta".
  • Tested and works much of the interface,
  • The house of our protagonist works and the problem we had when "getting dark" is solved.
  • Added Rudy's house and Liane's.
  • The brothel "elevator" works as well. (now there is no corridor, there will be an elevator and we will choose which room to go to)
  • Added Rudy quests (liane horn and handycam)
  • Added scenes from Rachel, Sophie, Alaina.

But not everything is so beautiful.
  • Many quest switches are not good, I made mistakes calculating some variables, I have to review the whole flow and put them back, since many events do not start when they should.
  • Some dialogues are not where they should be.
  • I want to publish something this weekend, so I'm giving everything to see if I get it.
About RenTeam

As you know, NRTMHA is with RenTeam in the development of the games.

Good news, the legal documentation that we needed to access a subsidized office is finalized, finally. Possibly, these are the last days that we will work at home.

Next week the office will be available.

Web server where we will countdown, web of the team, downloads of exclusive content, real-time progress information of each project (progress bars), etc ...

Exclusive dedication mine (NRT) with a super nice table and more light, even a small fridge with cola!

Exclusive dedication of MHA, a lot to write and a good place to write.

Full-time rendering server (more images).

We even have a small table where we can sit down with papers and make sketches of what we will do in the future!

And a fan! It's hot!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This version of the game is dead but the game is being remade in a new engine. I hate when games get remade mid development:noexpression:. They always start with 1/4 or less of the content and you have to wait months just for the game to catch back up to the original content and then longer for new content. Either way, I'm looking forward to this:eazyHype:

Reactions: rooney10

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Not impatient or buggin, but anyone have any dev updates? Last Patreon post was over a month ago. Thnx.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Not impatient or buggin, but anyone have any dev updates? Last Patreon post was over a month ago. Thnx.
No idea what happened, no updates on the discord either.

They said a long time ago that they would release a beta version with a couple of old scenes "soon", but nothing came out of it as far as I know.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We've tried it and yes ... it keeps failing on some things, but hey, that's what beta testers are for!

Today I updated a new flow to be compiled this week. Pray to cthulhu with us to make it work, so I can upload it this weekend!

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Nrt Team up with Thare fo The Game Nolonger Belongs to Nrt But post from Nrt Patreon

As some of you already know, the migration from Lust Town to Renpy has needed the help of external people. In the end that development team has decided to have my help for some other projects that will come in the future.
So Lust Town is now a RenTeam game.

All the 3D art will continue to be made by me, the script by MHA, that will not change and we work hard so that the game comes out as soon as possible, for you.

In the other games I will not have an artistic part, since Lust Town requires all my attention right now, but I will be in the development part and helping in the structuring of the game. Also, MHA, our scriptwriter, already works on several stories for them.

I have been lucky enough to see some of the new projects they are doing, with 6 different artists in different games and I have to say it's worth it.

Their Discord channel will keep you informed of all the games, both Lust Town and Lusty Island and their already a total of nine titles !!!!

The members of this patreon will have access as Patreon also in their channel, with exclusive content.
Note The Game can be Perchested for 5 bucks on ito

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This version of the game is dead but the game is being remade in a new engine. I hate when games get remade mid development:noexpression:. They always start with 1/4 or less of the content and you have to wait months just for the game to catch back up to the original content and then longer for new content. Either way, I'm looking forward to this:eazyHype:
Well, around 50% of content :D :D :D :D

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes