2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Funny how some people seems to forgot that this a pirate place, the game was issue for 15+ dollars patrons, in order to get it here, someone must share the game.
Elementary !

Reactions: UncleVT

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Warning! There is a poll on the patreon for a breast reduction on Rudy! You have read that correctly: R E D U C T I O N! We, the united force of huge-boob-lovers (also known as HBL) must not let that happen. It will be a sad day when such atrocitites come to pass.
... Now if u remember the "fun" pic of the mother with the bigger boobs.. THAT would be a poll worth doing ;)

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Warning! There is a poll on the patreon for a breast reduction on Rudy! You have read that correctly: R E D U C T I O N! We, the united force of huge-boob-lovers (also known as HBL) must not let that happen. It will be a sad day when such atrocitites come to pass.
... Now if u remember the "fun" pic of the mother with the bigger boobs.. THAT would be a poll worth doing ;)
I have to explain it...

I asked about a quest ingame where player can choose if Rudy make the reduction or not, the scenes in the future including Rudy will have BOTH sizes, that mean more render job and want to know if it can be fun or not.

But, for sure, the huge size will continue...

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Phew! Man u had me worried there hahahaha I was just kidding but there was some truth to it^^ but thx for the clarification =)

Reactions: NRTMHA

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know when a non beta version with the new engine will be released?
Well, in fact, is a alpha...
But will be Beta a looooot of time.

Even last RPG, we was in 0.0.7beta hehe.

Game will be beta until is really huge and have absolutly no bugs.

But actual one, is tested and is playable, like another "in development" game.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
We are working now in 0045 (and tonight I add content and the "memories" option in computer (not finished)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes