2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone.
In the new publication, we have added new features, such as the option of the memories in the computer (return to see erotic scenes already discovered), or direct access to the map of the town.

I do not recommend abusing the map, since many events shoot up at the doors, if you get stuck, it may be because of that.

Also, Linda will be in the brothel.

Traci will appear and we can see her intimate with her friend Samantha.

And some new things added.

If it compiles, I'll upload it as soon as I have it.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Did you remember to hide the gun and drugs in the drawer in your room? or if it's when the male officer comes alone just bribe him.
idk where isthe gun or the drugs but for the coming they comes two people and just game over and ty for help

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I can't get Liane's DNA. she says "I'm really tired" and doesn't go to sleep. There's also nothing on her couch.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Can someone assist with a MAC version of this please?
The 'old' version is compiled in RPGMaker MV which actually exports in a universally playable format. Open the game folder and find the 'www' folder inside that folder should be an 'index.html' file or 'game.html' file. Double click it and it will run the game in your default web browser. I have played the 'old' version in firefox and chrome..... Yes, I am a mac user.

Also, has links for pleb level patreons and beta tester level patreons to try renpy version.... so soon? Though they seem to be channeling akabur or jewcat so maybe January for public release.

Reactions: Calyps0

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
---
----

So there's been 2 releases in renpy, right? So anyone knows where they are compare to the old version? Any feedbacks regarding the results?

EDIT: btw how to understand those releases numbers?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The 'old' version is compiled in RPGMaker MV which actually exports in a universally playable format. Open the game folder and find the 'www' folder inside that folder should be an 'index.html' file or 'game.html' file. Double click it and it will run the game in your default web browser. I have played the 'old' version in firefox and chrome..... Yes, I am a mac user.

Also, has links for pleb level patreons and beta tester level patreons to try renpy version.... so soon? Though they seem to be channeling akabur or jewcat so maybe January for public release.
Thanks buddy. Not sure what RPG maker is...but sounds out of my depth.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
yes lust town is being remade using ren'py and its 50% done according to the dev

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes