• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 7, 2019
Not really. It's a corruption game because the corruption itself is the focus, not sex. Sex is the final achievement, but I'm just as excited about a nun going from being chaste to being alright giving a handjob, and I'm excited about her corruption expanding a bit more and convincing her to give a blowjob; every step is just as exciting as the last, to the point where when penetrative sex is added, it's just another exciting step. If you're playing this whole game bored out of your mind just waiting for them to start having sex, then yeah, it's not the game for you, and won't be even when sex is added to the game. Corruption games are about the journey, not the destination, so I'm enjoying every update because there's always a furthering of that journey.
I agree, but the destination IS a part of the journey. You can't have a journey without the destination.
Basically what I'm saying is that it feels pointless to play, that this type of game feels best to play when it's completed. I don't mind the grind or whatever. If it takes 50 hours to get there, that's fine. Everything IS exciting. It just puts my mind at ease when I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
man i cant wait for this game to be finished. worst part about this game rn is trying to figure out if you've seen all of the available content for a character

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
As much I liked "Corruption" this game is crap - ui is tedious. Character sheduling is all over place. All this 4 stats is nonintuitive to extreme. What stat I need to increse? What breakpoints is? Events hunting is killing the mood. Is it really guy who made "Corruption"?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Corruption was a shitty game, this one isn't much better but at least the girls are more attractive and the corruption is a little slower so it's more enjoyable, the grinding isn't as annoying as in corruption imo. The worst thing is undoubtedly the writing and the typos. but at least it is entertaining much more than corruption at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dexter111

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
Maybe I've missed something but I can't seem to find the library
Had to look through the code to find out how to progress. Go to the dining room and click the Fork/Spoon icon to initiate a family dinner, then talk to Mom and select "About school." This unlocks the school on the map, and the library is in the school.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd not seeing any relationship tags, and yet this title is at v0.6. No mention of romance, dating sim, harem, etc. :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes