Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!
Is there a love path, or was that just hyperbole?

Ruckus117

Oct 6, 2022
cannot change Linda swimsiut and view scene " Linda new Peeping event in the pool", anyone got these?
There is a separate event at the pool when Linda is there, you gotta click the exclamation mark. I did that event once, then I was able to unlock the new swimsuit after one more regular pool event clicking Linda the next day.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Had to look through the code to find out how to progress. Go to the dining room and click the Fork/Spoon icon to initiate a family dinner, then talk to Mom and select "About school." This unlocks the school on the map, and the library is in the school.
Thank you, much appreciated

Dec 8, 2017
ohhh nice another Mr.C game that will be playable in the next 10 years where he will be milking all of his supporters for years to come

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Bruh How many years has passed since this game was released and still no fuck scenes yet
He released a demo in 2018 and didn't work on it until his first game Corruption was completed last year. So really it has at most a year or less of dedicated development.

Reactions: Legendary8

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
man, I downloaded the game twice cuz the game crashes after 2 min after starting the game... any idea how to fix it?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Mr C. Please abandon the Grind mechanics, they are absolutely dated and pointless. Corruption was a classic but the grind is not what made that game so good. The cheats to max out the corruption levels were.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes