WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 1917649

Overview:
You take on the role of James (name changeable) in this game; in the past, you were bullied and thought of as a loser, and your parents abandoned you after their divorce.
When you come back after five years, you have undergone significant change and are no longer the "loser." Will you follow the path of love or corrupt your family?
The decision is up to you start right now!​

Thread updated: 2024-02-02
Release Date: 2024-11-30
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Game: Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.45): MEGA - -
Android
(v0.50): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Before the rework:

chosen01 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2616598 View attachment 2123790 View attachment 1740641 View attachment 2123788 View attachment 1740638 View attachment 1740640 View attachment 1740643 View attachment 1740668 View attachment 2616602 View attachment 2616601 View attachment 2616597 View attachment 2616606 View attachment 1740667 View attachment 2616612 View attachment 2616611 View attachment 2616607 View attachment 1740642 View attachment 1740639
dear mr c...what happened.....corruption....great game...complete story arc.....lust village...aimless...no story arc...meaningless grind....is somebody else creating this story..simply terrible

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
dear mr c...what happened.....corruption....great game...complete story arc.....lust village...aimless...no story arc...meaningless grind....is somebody else creating this story..simply terrible
you have to be into something... Complete story...? If corruption is known for something, it is because of the amount of uncompleted content.... better story...? It's basically the same, mr c is not exactly sheakspeare... and what are you doing comparing a "complete" game with one that is not... and more importantly why do you write like that...

jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
a huge amount of point collecting! for which you get nothing! why didn't i read the comments earlier.... If I had known that there were no sex scenes in this game I wouldn't have spent hours on it(
Thanks for letting me know, I was already downloading it but I'm going to cancel this garbage.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
its like the dev is afraid to give us any penetration scenes. We never waited this long for a sex scene in Corruption. I had deleted this game because it was a waste of time and was hoping things have changed but its obviously taking up space on my drive for nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tipster

noobishpanda

Jan 2, 2018
I think I've played jrpgs with less grind than this. It's just constant use magic for very little if any pay off and the extra button press to get out of your aunt's house for some reason just makes me mald lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
Aug 3, 2021
I don't think Mr.C even knows what to do with this game at this point. This game was first released in 2018, and more than 5 years later it's still looks like an early release. In each update there's more grind than content. This game needs some SERIOUS QoL changes. I even left a review for the first time in my life.

Honestly, the only way for this game to be playable is by activating the console and manually changing the variables.

Reactions: KingcockDaddy

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't think Mr.C even knows what to do with this game at this point. This game was first released in 2018, and more than 5 years later it's still looks like an early release. In each update there's more grind than content. This game needs some SERIOUS QoL changes. I even left a review for the first time in my life.

Honestly, the only way for this game to be playable is by activating the console and manually changing the variables.
This game was abandoned until Mr C "finished" corruption so I guess he's only been working on this game for a little over 2 years, not 5.

And how did you change the variables? I tried to do it but none of the variables worked for me :cautious:

Aug 3, 2021
This game was abandoned until Mr C "finished" corruption so I guess he's only been working on this game for a little over 2 years, not 5.

And how did you change the variables? I tried to do it but none of the variables worked for me :cautious:
Do you know how to open the console?
  1. Go to lust village's directory\renpy\common
  2. Delete the file 00console.rpyc
  3. Open the file 00console.rpy and change the command config.console to True. Save and close
  4. Open the game and load your save normally
  5. Shift + O and you're on the console.
Now each character's stat have a variable: love, corruption, obedience and cons. Some of the characters only have corruption (the ones that you don't need to raise every stat individually, like the nun). To change a stat, you need to put on the console like this for example:

Code:
elena_love = 500
Do it for every variable (love, corruption, obedience and cons) and for every character you want (there's a character that I don't remember the name in game, but on the game code she's called kevin_mom, so if you want to change her stats you need to use kevin_mom instead of her name in game). I don't know if it breaks something on your save. I've never had any problem, but I recommend creating a backup before changing anything just in case. If it even breaks something, it should affect that save only.

If you want to know how much is the current stat of a certain character, just insert the command without the "=" and the number, like this:

Code:
linda_cons
or
Code:
grace_obedience

Last edited:

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Why so much grind in this game whereas in Corruption there was only one stat which you boost three times and you can see the progress? I played this game a good chunk of time and still have no idea how the stats work.

Last edited:

dexter111

May 31, 2017
> only one stat
and to raise this stat you had to grind money to make potions, and in Corruption it was an unplayable grind

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know iv said it here before, he cant develop a game that way, cuase no developer with half a brain would. If he throws out all the sex scenes from the get go he will loose what funding he already has.

Kinda a no shit kinda thing ya know. If you give out the milk for free why bother buying the cow. So no developer releases the main content till most other content they want to develop in there game is finished.

But, I will say he does take way to long to release updates even too long for a solo dev. So my guess is he isnt doing this part time more like spare time to a full time plus overtime day job.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ya know iv said it here before, he cant develop a game that way, cuase no developer with half a brain would. If he throws out all the sex scenes from the get go he will loose what funding he already has.

Kinda a no shit kinda thing ya know. If you give out the milk for free why bother buying the cow. So no developer releases the main content till most other content they want to develop in there game is finished.

But, I will say he does take way to long to release updates even too long for a solo dev. So my guess is he isnt doing this part time more like spare time to a full time plus overtime day job.
No way he was doing this part time, he was making more than enough on Patreon to live well in Japan. He's just really not up to modern standards of development and doesn't seem to want to take the time to learn. Corruption was amazing for when it came out, but Mr.C hasn't really improved to match the quality of what solo devs are putting out these days. Lust Village is clearly a step up, but he's still relying heavily on stock Illusion content with some light modding. And I'm saying this as someone who likes his work a lot.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes