noobishpanda

Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully unlike corruption, this games clothing system will let you go back to different levels of repeat interactions. So when we eventually max someone out we don't have to have an old save. That really started getting old in the last game when you corrupted them fully alot of them kinda sucked.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hopefully unlike corruption, this games clothing system will let you go back to different levels of repeat interactions. So when we eventually max someone out we don't have to have an old save. That really started getting old in the last game when you corrupted them fully alot of them kinda sucked.
Yea, he's doing a better job of partially keeping personality updated even when you switch to older clothes; it's a lot more work, and it feels like by the time we get to 5 outfits he won't bother at all but so far at 2 he's doing a better job than he did with Corruption.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Can someone post a save with the complete gallery of 0.6, there is little missing and I can't finish it

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.60

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 339 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Can someone post a save with the complete gallery of 0.6, there is little missing and I can't finish it

Mocasenov

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the hospital?
I corrupted the mom first until I saw no more progress. Now with the older sister is kind of obvious that the hospital is a location in the game, but I can't unlock it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I corrupted the mom first until I saw no more progress. Now with the older sister is kind of obvious that the hospital is a location in the game, but I can't unlock it.
Yea, there is. It's not difficult but I don't remember. There isn't much to do there yet, you can just visit her and get her to flash you in public.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why the fuck did MC's parents abandon him lol
Cuz they're shallow and he was a fat wimp. Not much of a better explanation lol. I hope Mr.C leans more into him getting revenge, so far it just seems like he's using the corruption magic to make people fall for him. If not revenge then maybe some more on the conflict with the church, everything is too smooth sailing right now lol.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Got to say, I hate the 'Skip time, check all the rooms, skip time, check all the rooms, skip time, check all the rooms' gameplay.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Got to say, I hate the 'Skip time, check all the rooms, skip time, check all the rooms, skip time, check all the rooms' gameplay.
I just use the changelog to determine what I'm gonna do. Besides the peeping/peeing/masturbating scenes, there's not really much that's random in this game. I also open up all the scripts and use GREP to find any scenes/variables I need, so honestly I'm not sure what the game experience would be like if you were playing blind... but I can say it sticks pretty close to the changelogs--they are pretty comprehensive.

Apr 18, 2022
I just use the changelog to determine what I'm gonna do. Besides the peeping/peeing/masturbating scenes, there's not really much that's random in this game. I also open up all the scripts and use GREP to find any scenes/variables I need, so honestly I'm not sure what the game experience would be like if you were playing blind... but I can say it sticks pretty close to the changelogs--they are pretty comprehensive.
I do the same, along with using the outfits menu to see if I have gotten everything, as usually the latest level of the corruption unlocks a new outfit.

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022
Speak with your sister while you eat your breakfast and ask her about her job

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes