yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It was less of a grind. The time management in Lust village also adds to it.
day -= 1
time -= 1
Problem solved.
(Can't remember if they're upper or lowercase, it's case sensitive.)
Oh actually, you know I delete a bunch of the "locking" variable triggers every update as well, that makes my playthroughs a lot faster...

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Umm, yea. K. Like no seriously I'm not sure if you were confused or not about that last part I said. To un-confuse anyone who might be, I was saying he clearly is Not working on this part time, but definatly has a full time job other then this so he only works on it In his spare time.

But yea I get ya. I'm a fan of his games too, and I do agree lust village is way better then curruption. As for the graphics, umm have you seen some of the POS out there, this is easly better then those in terms of graphics. Expecting better then that 40%(ish) of the market might be to much to ask for. I'll just be happy if it gets finished before I grow too old to get it up anymore.

Dec 29, 2023
You have to watch a scene with a delivery man on the porch in the morning. After that, a peeping event appears in the pool.
Remeber the pool scenes are weekend only. Delivery guy is all thru the week.
Fuck tried everything dude and about delivery scene I do not only tried at Thursday but every weekdays mon to fri.
20240214_093326.jpg 20240214_093306.jpg
I believe it is by interacting with her in the kitchen a couple of times.
Couple of times? I tried more than 20times nothing happen still locked and I even spend 2 weeks in her house to unlock but, fuck!!! still nothing.
20240214_093336.jpg
If you're thinking it's because of stats, I have no problem with stats.
20240214_093259.jpg

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Fuck tried everything dude and about delivery scene I do not only tried at Thursday but every weekdays mon to fri.
View attachment 3352712 View attachment 3352713

Couple of times? I tried more than 20times nothing happen still locked and I even spend 2 weeks in her house to unlock but, fuck!!! still nothing.
View attachment 3352718
View attachment 3352719
Have you asked her to prank the delivery driver? If I remember right it's literally the earliest time of day to trigger

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
View attachment 3352712 View attachment 3352713

View attachment 3352718
View attachment 3352719
Have you asked her to prank the delivery driver? If I remember right it's literally the earliest time of day to trigger
I think for some of the delivery options you have to initiate it at the massage parlor in the gym. So if you're just doing stuff at the house it might not trigger.

Dec 29, 2023
Yes, dude delivery guy prank.
I think for some of the delivery options you have to initiate it at the massage parlor in the gym. So if you're just doing stuff at the house it might not trigger.
Oh, yes delivery guy prank can only trigger when I go to gym at noon , dust.
Then, I choose action>task.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see the tag for vaginal sex hasn't been added to the game. Played this quite a while back and have to be honest got pretty bored with it. I can understand a slow build up to the sex scenes and all that, but having an adult game be out for quite a while with no sex almost seems pointless. Or maybe there is but the tags haven't been updated by the mods. And no harem or pregnant tags is a bummer too. Those are my favorite tags in a game besides incest.

Is there any type of sexual content? Or just a random BJ or hand job sporadically thrown in? I see there's no anal content either. Not a deal breaker when playing a game, but it does add variety.

Reactions: wladek
Dec 29, 2023
I agree. I have tried all those actions and cannot get access to the new outfit.
Dude! I can help you a very humble guy privately msg me how to unlock.
If you want to unlock you need to jerk off in evening in your bedroom, do it several times still nothing happen then, in dawn meet talk with linda in kitchen and breakfast with her do at least 3 or 4 times, then jerk off at evening do this couple of times then you'll unlock a new wardrobe.(this is entirely different from what some people tells me)
And to talk about swimsuit do pranks several times then until delivery say something like "um.. you seem close to your mother".
Then at weekends at afternoon go to swimming pool you'll see a '!' This mark where many peoples peeping on Linda then do it couple of times, again at weekend talk to linda same time same place, then you'll unlock a new swimsuit and I will guarantee you this will work if not you can again reply me.

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Dude! I can help you a very humble guy privately msg me how to unlock.
If you want to unlock you need to jerk off in evening in your bedroom, do it several times still nothing happen then, in dawn meet talk with linda in kitchen and breakfast with her do at least 3 or 4 times, then jerk off at evening do this couple of times then you'll unlock a new wardrobe.(this is entirely different from what some people tells me)
And to talk about swimsuit do pranks several times then until delivery say something like "um.. you seem close to your mother".
Then at weekends at afternoon go to swimming pool you'll see a '!' This mark where many peoples peeping on Linda then do it couple of times, again at weekend talk to linda same time same place, then you'll unlock a new swimsuit and I will guarantee you this will work if not you can again reply me.
That worked!! Thanks.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I see the tag for vaginal sex hasn't been added to the game. Played this quite a while back and have to be honest got pretty bored with it. I can understand a slow build up to the sex scenes and all that, but having an adult game be out for quite a while with no sex almost seems pointless. Or maybe there is but the tags haven't been updated by the mods. And no harem or pregnant tags is a bummer too. Those are my favorite tags in a game besides incest.

Is there any type of sexual content? Or just a random BJ or hand job sporadically thrown in? I see there's no anal content either. Not a deal breaker when playing a game, but it does add variety.
There is no vaginal sex yet. However, one of the problems I had with Corruption is that it progressed too quickly, and by the end of the game the only option Mr.C had left was to basically obliterate any personality the characters had and turn it into a mindless fuckfest with different skins. Of course there was scope creep and other issues which he hopefully won't repeat, but ideally the slower pace would avoid some of the previous shortfalls. I'm personally liking the pace of the game so far; I care more about the corruption process than the sex acts at this stage of the development.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes