jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I think this looks promising, but considering who long the developer it's taking to make any progress, it will take until 2023 when we see a minor sex scene and 2024 we see content similar to what Corruption had before he started spamming things like the island or the political campaing.
yeah but he's mainly focused on corruption in that time span.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

destroyergd

Jul 2, 2019
why does MC have such a child-like face? Dude's kinda like an adult, who grew up on the slums, jacked body... and a doll face?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I think this is a bug: The camera I got under my computer desk and the surveillance camera and massage cream I bought in mall keep disappearing, and I need to go back to earlier save to get them again so that they reappear in the inventory in current game.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
isn't that an old game the Mr.C abandoned? he is renewing it now?
or did i get this mixed up with another author?

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Lets give this a shot! Graphics look unrefined at this point from the pics. But, it is just a demo. We'll see where this goes in future
actually the graphics looks much better than the other game, and you can tell by just comparing the review photos here with the review photos from the other game!

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
To the dev, you should open a subscribestar as patreon will mess up your vn.
also, game's good

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Beautiful, maybe one day we'll be able to see a Mr. C game on DAZ... maybe it's worth dreaming :LOL:, for now it's great and I'll look forward to it.

Reactions: lheat

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I thought there was a change but the developer still wouldn't put an ingame walkthrough wtf. Now i remember how hard it was to play this. Fuck

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
idc about sex scene since this is 1st release. I just want developer to make things easier
Yes, getting some basic idea of what the hell is there in the game to do, when or how, would be immensely helpful and appreciated. Right now we just fly blind trying to make sense of what use or not are each of the stats for anything. Not to mention what actions you can grind to increase some stats and which ones are one-time benefits (or the increase has a stat ceiling, like the pool scenes apparently).

That you are offered so many locales, with little to no clue of which have content - or worse, moments that are utterly misleading, like having citations, opening locale and some introductory scenes for school and aunt's house & dad's houses, only for all three being utterly empty of anything (literally in the case of the relatives, no matter what part of the day or night you visit your aunt or dad, there's nobody in the place at all after the intros) - only serves to compound the confusion and frustration, imho.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought there was a change but the developer still wouldn't put an ingame walkthrough wtf. Now i remember how hard it was to play this. Fuck
Yes, getting some basic idea of what the hell is there in the game to do, when or how, would be immensely helpful and appreciated. Right now we just fly blind trying to make sense of what use are the stats or not for anything. Not to mention what actions you can grind to increase some stats and which ones are one-time benefits (or the increase has a stat ceiling, like the pool scenes apparently).

That you are offered so many locales, with little to no clue of which have content - or worse, moments that are utterly misleading, like having citations, opening locale and some introductory scenes for school and aunt's house & dad's houses, only for all three being utterly empty of anything (literally in the case of the relatives, no matter what part of the day or night you visit your aunt or dad, there's nobody in the place at all after the intros) - only serves to compound the confusion and frustration, imho.
I play with all the .rpy files open so I forget sometimes how bad the design is if you don't do that, lol. Yea, for now there's basically only character introductions, the spellbook cutscene in the basement, peeping on the relatives with variations above 30 love, some dialogue with Lisa in the gym storage room, movie night with the family with some variations above 40 corruption, peeping under the table with some inner dialogue above 100 corruption, and the scene in the park that was remade from the old version, which is only accessible with the park bugfix or if you unlock it yourself, which you can do with the console or the file I uploaded earlier.

Not too much going on, probably not worth your time for what's there.

Reactions: BitTorah

xeuxz30

Oct 15, 2020
Console Cheat's:
Lust Village Cheat:

XX= Value
elana_lust= XX
diana_corruption= XX
sophia_obedience= XX
lisa_lust=XX

stength=
charisma=
intellect=
massage=
camera=
inventory.money=
Console Cheat's:
Lust Village Cheat:

XX= Value
elana_lust= XX
diana_corruption= XX
sophia_obedience= XX
lisa_lust=XX

stength=
charisma=
intellect=
massage=
camera=
inventory.money=
how to open console cheat?

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Console Cheat's:
Lust Village Cheat:

XX= Value
elana_lust= XX
diana_corruption= XX
sophia_obedience= XX
lisa_lust=XX

stength=
charisma=
intellect=
massage=
camera=
inventory.money=
At what value (200 or higher) did you set for the girls?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I play with all the .rpy files open so I forget sometimes how bad the design is if you don't do that, lol. Yea, for now there's basically only character introductions, the spellbook cutscene in the basement, peeping on the relatives with variations above 30 love, some dialogue with Lisa in the gym storage room, movie night with the family with some variations above 40 corruption, peeping under the table with some inner dialogue above 100 corruption, and the scene in the park that was remade from the old version, which is only accessible with the park bugfix or if you unlock it yourself, which you can do with the console or the file I uploaded earlier.

Not too much going on, probably not worth your time for what's there.
Oh, that's information aplenty already. Thanks a lot for all the tips.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this new game is... not sure if it's better than the old one. the first game has so much more stuff to do, just improve the writing and you got a great game. then add animations and later add whatever he was going for. the park scenes were clearly going to loli content but he wasn't sure if to do these or not, i assume because of site rules.

darggan

Aug 26, 2020
some kind of tutorial, but someone will tell you what to do here because I was playing and I could not unlock any scenes, the only thing I unlocked is looking at the panties underneath me ^^

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes