ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Honestly I was a little hesitant to give this one a go. The first iteration was pretty slow and the models weren't great. However after playing this version, I'm pretty sure this will be a decent successor to Corruption. The game doesn't feel slow, you can already see he is working on getting the girls corrupted and the models are much better (some are a little better than others).

I'd like for him to finish Corruption first without completely rushing it of course, but I'm excited to see where he takes this.

Also I'm not really sure why people are getting upset with how the MC in this game is acting vs his other game. The MC in Corruption is literally drugging and stealing away women from their SO's to whore them and use them. Idk I play Mr.C games for fetishes, kinks and pure depravity. If I wanna play a game with really good writing/story telling and relationship building I'd go play one of the many games in the top rated section.

Reactions: Raitei410

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I buy flowers, but when I try to give them to the mother, or the Principal, they do not appear and I just get the "Leave" option. However, I am able to gift my younger sister chocolate.

how do you make the funds to make purchases?

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Is the version here the good one ? I can't access to the park (there is no icon to go there), I can't find a way to unlock the mom 2nd outift, you're talking about buying flower or chocolate but in the store I just can find a cam and sunscreen, and they are some bug (like when the older sister is outside the house in sport outfit, when I talk to her it goes crazy ^^)

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
the game is not far enough along for you to have your way with them yet. You require corruption and love to touch them when clothed, and to walk in on them. The focus for the photos gets better the more you use the camera at the photo shot location. Level 5 means do it 5 times. You gain + 1 level every time you do that action.

just do my 1 week walk through on page 12 to find everything.

if it does everything then how were you able to find things that others did not, such as locker rooms and a few other things like the gym to work out?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How to access school locker room?
It isn't a locker room. You find Lisa in the Gym storage room, where she hides out to smoke.

I have just decompiled it... trying to find what triggers to what events I missed.

Edit: Nope, I got nothin. The code is trying to present a picture of lisa at her locker and no such image exists in the directory it's looking for it, and nothing seems to reference the storage room images that are present.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm going to guess that M>A>M 's guide on page 12 was written before the rewrite. I have not loaded that version to see, but looking at the current code and images, I don't think you can buy anything but the webcam and the suntan oil, and you cannot get to the locker room.

PT

May 24, 2017
Each developer chooses a version that suits their script, the version variation is very large. In this game, Dev used version 7.0.0, but most use version 7.3. 5. The most used are: 7. 4. 4 and 7.3.5, I always use the latest version, 7.4.11. I only encountered a problem with one game, Ataegina, when I went to compile it for Android. I realized that the problem was in the credits folder, the files were incompatible with version 7.4.11, Dev made the game with version 7.3.5.
Thanks for your reply, bro.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes