Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm going to guess that M>A>M 's guide on page 12 was written before the rewrite. I have not loaded that version to see, but looking at the current code and images, I don't think you can buy anything but the webcam and the suntan oil, and you cannot get to the locker room.
Confirmed. Version 0.05: School_v0.005.png

Current version 0.10
School_v0.10.png School_v0.005.png School_v0.10.png

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Games pretty thin. No sex at all just a bit of spying. I smell a restart in the makin. So dont worry to much.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
day1=school locker room, school gym,school pool,shop for a webcam,principle office,then
return to principle,deliver packages,talk to family,town gym,fastfood,diana

day2=class,town gym,fast food(reqiured!),mom,living room,diana

day3=class,lockers,computer( massage ),mom,gym,diana

day 4=class,homepool,computer( massage ),diana,mom,studio,gym,diana

day 5=class,principle,homepool,computer,mom,gym,diana

day 6=computer,home pool,gym,mom,fastfood,sophia (about mom),park,computer(massage, webcam and email),diana

day 7=gym,home pool,computer(massage and email),sophia (about guy),fastfood,sophia,diana

day 8=class,homepool,computer,mom (about modeling),sophia,adult shop(4th daywere),studio,diana

day 9=class,homepool,computer,mom(about boyfriend),sophia,moms diary,studio,diana
Well, this does not add up for me at all. Probably some trigger is missing, but I can't get half of that.

For starters, there is no "school locker room". There WAS an event triggered by a "!" icon the very first time with the Bullies and the chubby friend guy in front of some lockers. Maybe the room should have appeared after that?

Here is what I get for the school:

l-village01.JPG

Apart from that there is also a supply room accessible through the Gym. Only interaction there is the Bully Bitch smoking and a single "Talk" action that leads nowhere.

There are no actions available for the Pool, Gym, or really any other room apart from the Auditorium (Chubby friend, take class) and the Principals Office (Just one Talk option that leads nowhere).

There is no reason for the Webcam as there is no option for it shown that I found after buying it anyway to try to trigger anything at all.

No interaction about a "package"

I have also never found a Town Gym - guess that did not trigger as there are already events missing that I would expect from this walkthrough.

No massage action. Trying it in through the menu with the Mom at Dusk (action -> massage) gives the dreaded "under development" message.

No fastfood, no email interactions, no adult shop and so on.

I suppose that walkthrough was for a previous version before the rework, but it makes me think that the current version is WAY lighter on content and probably very buggy where content triggers and event chains are concerned.

Better wait out a couple more releases before trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So wait, are there current any sex scenes at all in this game? And do the stats that the girls get actually mean anything?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Unlike most others in this thread I enjoy the premise and the game but 3 and a half years in and this is all the game has to show?

Hard to expect anything decent.
If you actually read this thread you'd know this dev has two games, and basically released this as a demo a few years back and didn't touch it while he continued to work on his main game. Don't go shit flinging when you have no context.

I don't think it's just roleplay.
And people find this appealing? Why?
I just unlocked the park from the beginning script, since he didn't put the trigger for it in the proper place, and people are going to be at different points in their saves anyway so that's the best place to put it, I'll attach my script file hopefully it works for others. If not, you can just open the console yourself if you know how to and type:
Code:
loc_park_unlocked = True

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
If you actually read this thread you'd know this dev has two games, and basically released this as a demo a few years back and didn't touch it while he continued to work on his main game. Don't go shit flinging when you have no context.
How does that make the situation any different? Ok the dev has 2 games to work on and this isn't his main game, still hard to expect anything decent lol.

There's a good enough track records of devs that work on more than 1 game, it's not good.

Reactions: fugazi666

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I think this looks promising, but considering who long the developer it's taking to make any progress, it will take until 2023 when we see a minor sex scene and 2024 we see content similar to what Corruption had before he started spamming things like the island or the political campaing.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes