WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So fat little shit caused mommy and daddy to fight so they basically sent him to boot camp and when he returns daddy has left to get the milk and has refused to return so with his female kin defenseless the ex-fat shit is gonna abuse the hell out of the situation?
that's what I read yeah. like I said I didn't continue after that. Seems like he's going to be fake nice to get what he wants but he doesn't actually care about anyone but himself.

Reactions: dartis and 1Teddy1

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Found a really cool bug.
Want cash super fast??

Get the part time job at the café.
Work the day get paid 500.
As soon as you're paid, back track 1 screen and then advance to get paid again 500. You now have 1000.
Repeat again you now have 2000.
Repeat again to get 4000.

Do you love me now?
You're welcome.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Rework... but still unplayable because no hint/quest system and just click and click without a player don't know what to do...
Talk to characters during the day at different locations - home and school. This opens up other places to visit like dad and aunt and part time job.
It is new so conversations and things to do are limited.
If you see family members, use magic to corrupt them in different traits; love, obedience, etc.
In case you can't find the magic spell book, go to dining room. On the right is a stair to the basement. Go down, click the "!" And watch scene event. Now go do your voodoo.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Talk to characters during the day at different locations - home and school. This opens up other places to visit like dad and aunt and part time job.
It is new so conversations and things to do are limited.
If you see family members, use magic to corrupt them in different traits; love, obedience, etc.
In case you can't find the magic spell book, go to dining room. On the right is a stair to the basement. Go down, click the "!" And watch scene event. Now go do your voodoo.
Still not my game without hint/quest system... I'd like to know what and where to do not just experiment with clicking this and that sry...

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Way to much grind for stats, with little to no reward. Also the lack of hints, especially to find out if you have seen everything, is quite annoying. Positiv is the cast of ladies in it. Sadly, due to the early stage of the game, only the mother and the two sisters are available, but with nothing to do. My advice for everyone including myself, wait a few updates.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Unlike most others in this thread I enjoy the premise and the game but 3 and a half years in and this is all the game has to show?

Hard to expect anything decent.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I realise your compressed file has different renpy version than original file.
Each developer chooses a version that suits their script, the version variation is very large. In this game, Dev used version 7.0.0, but most use version 7.3. 5. The most used are: 7. 4. 4 and 7.3.5, I always use the latest version, 7.4.11. I only encountered a problem with one game, Ataegina, when I went to compile it for Android. I realized that the problem was in the credits folder, the files were incompatible with version 7.4.11, Dev made the game with version 7.3.5.

Reactions: PT

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Unlike most others in this thread I enjoy the premise and the game but 3 and a half years in and this is all the game has to show?

Hard to expect anything decent.
I think there will be more progress on this if the author doesn't go back working on Corruption for some reason. Let's see how it goes, at least the Patreon posts indicated that he will concentrate on this from now on.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, might be I am just not patient enough (even though I ground to 4 in game weeks already) or the Changelog is wrong.

Magic gives only + 5 of any stat not 10 (and with 5 stats that is some BAD grind there, especially as there is only one spot/timeslot where it can be used. Yeah I know only 2 make any difference yet, but think of the future..that is gonna be EVIL)

Magic in the MCs room? Nope, seen nuthin

Magic in the Principals Office? Nope

Hypnosis? Nope

TV Event? Did not find it, but from a couple of comments I saw it should be there
. Edit, ok it is at Night. For some reason I never checked at Night, always expecting it in the evening.

If anybody give me any pointers about those, it would be much appreciated.

A Hint system or even just a location indicator for characters would make this all a lot more bearable, but looking at Corruption, I highly doubt it will ever come...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes