Apr 21, 2018
I like the characters' new looks, hopefully Mr.C learnt from Corruption's bloat and choose to focus on a core group of characters with a small slice of side characters this time. At least hold off on expanding the roster until the main ones' stories are all properly developed and the side characters are absolutely necessary for them to go further.

Also hoping for futa, shota, swining, bukkake and gangbangs

REDDREDDRED

Feb 22, 2019
I like the characters' new looks, hopefully Mr.C learnt from Corruption's bloat and choose to focus on a core group of characters with a small slice of side characters this time. At least hold off on expanding the roster until the main ones' stories are all properly developed and the side characters are absolutely necessary for them to go further.

Also hoping for futa, shota, swining, bukkake and gangbangs
download link?

Jul 23, 2017

ok I did my part. Can someone download it and fix this crap.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2617, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1774, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2007, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 204, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1836, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.10
Fri Apr 01 08:31:56 2022

Last edited:

idooonut

Nov 7, 2018
Mega

ok I did my part. Can someone download it and fix this crap.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2617, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1774, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2007, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 204, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1836, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Games\Lustvillage-0.10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.10
Fri Apr 01 08:31:56 2022
It doesnt extract for me

bbewan

Jun 18, 2018
Honestly I am more into old character models, especially the younger sister and mom. But the older sister looks better

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The SVS link worked fine for me, but there are some bugs in this release as per usual with Mr.C, some of which will be gamebreaking if not addressed before the next release as there are some inaccessible labels that have future content already laid out (well, I say future but some of it is a copy-paste of content from the old game that carried forward). For example your inventory and cash are cleared by some label, maybe when you go to sleep; I wasn't invested enough to figure out exactly which labels are causing the issue. Otherwise it's a decent technical demo of sorts and I think a foundation for a slightly better game than the original.

ThunderBaby

Mar 28, 2020
The SVS link worked fine for me, but there are some bugs in this release as per usual with Mr.C, some of which will be gamebreaking if not addressed before the next release as there are some inaccessible labels that have future content already laid out (well, I say future but some of it is a copy-paste of content from the old game that carried forward). For example your inventory and cash are cleared by some label, maybe when you go to sleep; I wasn't invested enough to figure out exactly which labels are causing the issue. Otherwise it's a decent technical demo of sorts and I think a foundation for a slightly better game than the original.
This version hasn't had a lust or sex screen yet, had it? Because i can't trigger any sex screen in this version.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
The Corruption was a relatively simple and straightforward game where you just give characters potions and that was it whereas in this game you have a bunch of stats where I have no idea what each of them does. I hope a detailed explanation of what each of the stats is for and to what number you should push them for each character in particular to see the coveted content will follow.

Reactions: JoeKent

ado

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone have a changelog or list of content for the update it feels like I am missing something

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Its one of the reasons why I remembered why I hated this game so much and wanted him to drop it for another game similar to Corruption I mean its bad enough the art style and models are completely fugly in comparison to the Corruption girls even in their higher tiers of corruption where they let their arm pit hair and public hair (which Im not really a fan of) grow out but this game was made 2-3 years later then Corruption.
The Sandbox is worst in this game and the corruption mechanic in the last game was simple to understand last game while this game is more of a Sandbox Dating Simulation.
Kinda seems like most of the effort went to the blinking aspect of the people chatting.
That's for sure. If I wasn't such a huge fan of the Corruption I would have long abandoned any idea of trying to undersand this game as I did with many other promising but difficult to understand dating sims.

Reactions: JoeKent

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The Corruption was a relatively simple and straightforward game where you just give characters potions and that was it whereas in this game you have a bunch of stats where I have no idea what each of them does. I hope a detailed explanation of what each of the stats is for and to what number you should push them for each character in particular to see the coveted content will follow.
So far the only stats with any relevance are corruption and love. When love is above 30, it will stop a negative reaction when you get caught peeking, and they will let you pee when you walk in on them in the restroom which then results in a corruption increase. When corruption is above 30 (or 40 don't remember, don't care to check), they kiss you back in the living room during the movie scene or put their hand on your leg. When it is above 100, they react positively to dropping the fork and peeking under the table during meals. So yea it's gonna be stat thresholds similar to the last game, just maybe not with levels this time. Or who knows, maybe there will be. Probably not though since there are 5 different stats as opposed to one that levels up.
This version hasn't had a lust or sex screen yet, had it? Because i can't trigger any sex screen in this version.
No sex sceme, but there's a "demo" lust scene when you find the spellbook in the basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: origeee
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes